Pellet recommendation for Benjamin Maximus 22 cal

Hey everyone. Since buying the Maximus I've been using the JSB Exact Jumbo 15.89gn dome pellet. I shoot at the same distance most of the time, about 35 yards. I get pretty good groups with these. Most posts I read say that every gun reacts differently to different pellets and you just have to try a 'bunch of them' to see which ones your gun 'Likes'.

Well, Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't like that advice. For one thing, pellets are getting harder to find, and when paying for shipping it gets a little expensive to buy lots of different ones only to find out they are not as good, and then never use that tin again.

So my question is to ask if there's a starting point you might help me with, to whittle down the list a little based on your own experience.

I really like the JSB pellet that I use, but I see there's some options for other JSB weights that I'd like to try, unless you can tell me not to bother for some reason.

For example, there's a Jumbo 'Beast' 22 cal, 33.96 grain. That's more than twice the weight of the pellet I'm using now (15.89). Anyone know what results I'd get with that compared to what I'm using now? Also, the 'Redesigned' Monster 22.39 pellet.

I don't do competition, I don't shoot tons of pellets, I'm not into hoarding them, and maybe on a nice day, I might take 20 or 30 shots. So buying all kinds of tins of pellets just to find out they don't work well with my rifle isn't something I look forward to.

Thanks

in my experience 'benjamin' aka crosman guns like crosman pellets .. my best guess is they develop and tune their own guns to work well with their own pellets, and under 40 yards as long as the diameter of the pellet is correct for the barrel just about anything is going to group under an inch with any pcp i have anyway .. so yeah .. thats my recommendation .. just about all 'fancy' pellets are hype anyway, same with regular firearm amunition .. the only factor that matters at all imo is weight, it affects the velocity which is extremely important in a given gun and to a lesser extent the terminal energy if you have a very specialized application your aiming at ... so yeah .. crosman standard pellets are 'the' best bet and then tune your gun from there .. a 35$+ tin of pellets is an abomination in this hobby haha .. fricken rippin us off with their bs is what it is ..