• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet lube

Zeringue, 
You'll have to try different lubes, all barrels are different. If you take 10 guns from any manufacturer, they might like several brands of pellets, and several different kinds of lubes. Napier is Airgun specific, and is an option to use.
I personally like Kry Tech, made by Finish Line. It is a bicycle chain lube, that is in liquid form, but after applied and dried, turns into a thin wax.
I also use lemon Pledge. It is a spray wax for furniture (I use Lemon cause it smells nicer, and easily identified) and that works well also, but is applied different than most liquid pellet lubes. In my Field Target Tech Channel on U Tube, episode 1, I describe how to properly apply it to the pellets.
Between both of these lubes, my various WFTF guns shoot well with both of these lubes.
Hope this helps

Tom Holland 
[email protected] 
Field Target Tech Channel u Tube 
Assistant Match Director 
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA) Long Island NY escaaclub.com 
Scott Allen interviews Tom Holland in Episode 12 of the Field Target Podcast at ftpodcast.com

Do not use any motor products in Air Rifles or Firearm barrels. These types of products are friction modified and are not a break free type which is required. 
They actually slow your pellets down and over time can cause jamming and your barrel gumming up. 

The safest and best suited pellet lube would be to use clear Silicone pellet gun lube, or Silicone spray.