Pellet gauge

I think it is best to purchase directly from @JCup if you’re in the United States. He makes the PelletGage. His product prices and shipping prices have been reasonable in the past (been a while since I bought one). Also in my interactions with him he is very friendly and responsive.

I like how you always put in your $0.02 in. What does it matter what you think is best for someone.

Reactions: Raider03
I think it is best to purchase directly from @JCup if you’re in the United States. He makes the PelletGage. His product prices and shipping prices have been reasonable in the past (been a while since I bought one). Also in my interactions with him he is very friendly and responsive.

This is actually a different product than what the OP is referencing.

I've been looking for the style in the OP for a while now. Thefieldtargetshop.com used to sell then but that site appears defunct.

@Corvid_hunter I don’t always, but You obviously don’t like when I do comment on posts. No one attacked you. I simply provided a link and reference to the person who manufactures the product. He made a good impression upon me and I will relate that when his product come up in conversation. I think it’s good to support small businesses. I believe that ordering directly from the person that created and makes a product helps them. It’s my opinion. If you don’t that’s your opinion. The “block” feature is always an option. Blocking me won’t bother me if that’s what you feel the need to do to be comfortable.
There's nothing wrong with giving someone some information and letting them make up their own mind. It's when people come across like their opinion is the only opinion that matters, is when I might choose to make a comment on it.

This is actually a different product than what the OP is referencing.

I've been looking for the style in the OP for a while now. Thefieldtargetshop.com used to sell then but that site appears defunct.
@Reg Creep You are correct. Now I can see why I may have upset @Corvid Hunter. My apologies. I meant no offense. I will edit my posts.

I'd be very interested in hearing your feedback on how much difference you see. e.g. does sorting heads in this manner result in smaller groups? I'm sure that it does in theory, but it's always nice to know how much.

GsT
Second this! I think I’ve seen benefits from sizing slugs. Sorting pellets feels like it would maybe have less impact than sizing slugs but I don’t have a good intuitive feel for that. Be very interested in what you find.