Pellet Fire Sales

I received my two orders from Bullet Central yesterday and today (10 tins and 25 tins).

The 10 tin order had 4 tins significantly dented. The 25 tin order has about 8-10 tins with significant dents.

How did you guys get in touch with them (email or phone)?

-Ed

View attachment 419708
Damn that is a big bummer, I hope my second order comes in not like that.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
10 tins, no damage to any of the tins, I out an order for another 10 tins of .35 polymags, for my ataman m2r 357 that should be arriving next week.

20231228_185256.jpg

20231228_184348.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MongooseV8
I received my two orders from Bullet Central yesterday and today (10 tins and 25 tins).

The 10 tin order had 4 tins significantly dented. The 25 tin order has about 8-10 tins with significant dents.

How did you guys get in touch with them (email or phone)?

-Ed

Just wanted to follow up on my post…

I received outstanding customer service from Bullet Central regarding the issue with my original orders.

Bullet Central was very understanding, resolved the issue and ensured future orders would be properly packaged.

I spoke with their team and they stated that they supplied ammo to competitive shooters for years - and they fully understand our needs as air gun shooters regarding handling of pellets.

I received this replacement order today - great packaging - no damage.

I recommend Bullet Central - I’ll be ordering from them again.

-Ed

IMG_3624.jpeg

No, we are not. Making more room as we do have a decent amount of pellets. We are excited about some of new things we are making on the custom side! We are here to stay!
Please keep the pellet sales going. Those are great deals. I’m buying lead from you every payday… Thank you!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_