Pellet Fire Sales

BulletCentral packed the pellets perfectly! Thanks guys, I’ll order again for sure.

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0080.jpeg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I ordered 1 order of 20 tins the other day, just ordered another 30 tins lol

Yep, I ordered 10 and then a second order of 25…

I should’ve gone all in for a single order of 50 tins at these sale prices…. but perhaps I felt sorry for the UPS person who has to carry a single order to my doorstep, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Yep, I ordered 10 and then a second order of 25…

I should’ve gone all in for a single order of 50 tins at these sale prices…. but perhaps I felt sorry for the UPS person who has to carry a single order to my doorstep, lol.

You and CT are going to wipe out the national supply for pellets 😀. Teasin’ ya.

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Reactions: rc4fun
OK, I wasn’t gonna post until after Christmas. I only ordered a couple of tins and there’s barely any cushioning in my box either. One thin piece of bubble wrap, and a crushed piece of brown packing paper. And it got dropped along the way so I have damaged pellets. I doubt that I will order from them again unless they get their packaging up to snuff.
IMG_9455.jpeg

Reactions: rc4fun
24 of 24 of my tins are damaged to some extent. I can post pictures but why. I will be requesting a RTM form or a CC complaint. B C needs to take a lesson fron Pyramid Air!
When is a sale just a pain in my butt.
View attachment 418381
Not worth my time to sort every pellet. Thanks BC...:mad:
Makes me wonder how they ship PB ammo??

Not what I would call survived. Looks like a lot of deformed pellets to me.
3 out of 5 tins of 30 cal pellets took damage but damage is minimal. 10 tins of .22 are fine but just by pure luck. The box is whole and doesn’t look like it took any major drop. Small amount of packing paper on top and bottom. Nothing on the sides.

Yours looks bad. I’d complain too.

The package was not perfect, but we all just swamped a company days before Christmas. The delivery system is full of temporary workers that most likely don't care and the package is heavy. I don't think most places have the nice foam holders. I also recieved a couple of damaged tins. All good deals seem to come with a cost. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
The package was not perfect, but we all just swamped a company days before Christmas. The delivery system is full of temporary workers that most likely don't care and the package is heavy. I don't think most places have the nice foam holders. I also recieved a couple of damaged tins. All good deals seem to come with a cost. Unfortunately.
From what I recall my first order came in shrink wrap with brown packing paper for padding. I hope my tins don't arrive looking like some of you guys' orders.