Pellet Fire Sales

Yes unfortunately during the busy season we had a couple people helping out the shipping team, who have not done much packing. We understand the costumer frustration and are going to make it right. These are brand new pellets, never touched. We are trying to offer a really good sale to you shooters. We will do better. Thank you for the feedback, support, and the understanding.
😂😂😂. This is more than a couple new people packaging. Maybe others here buy that but not me. That’s a lame excuse.

Yes unfortunately during the busy season we had a couple people helping out the shipping team, who have not done much packing. We understand the costumer frustration and are going to make it right. These are brand new pellets, never touched. We are trying to offer a really good sale to you shooters. We will do better. Thank you for the feedback, support, and the understanding.
I've sent two emails and a voice mail asking for an RMA/refund over the last couple of days, with no reply back. Yes, you do need to do better

Still haven’t had a chance to actually get mine but from what I read it doesn’t matter as I will never spend another dime with this company. Sometimes you are best off staying with what is familiar. Buy from airgun specific vendors as they have a clue about that particular equipment.
Just stop your order, that way I have a better chance on my second one. I got lucky with my first order no damage my total will be 35 tins and seriously thinking of doubling it. None of them will be going up on AGN for a resale BTW. BC knocked it out of the park with this sale.

Just stop your order, that way I have a better chance on my second one. I got lucky with my first order no damage my total will be 35 tins and seriously thinking of doubling it. None of them will be going up on AGN for a resale BTW. BC knocked it out of the park with this sale.
Mine has already been delivered so it is what it is. I just haven’t been around to actually pick the packages up and put eyes on them.

Just got my confirmation # on my second order, wonder if I can slip another one past the wife LOL
Thank you Bullet Central !!!

Good luck trying to hide it. My wife has given up on me, but if you have some tips I’m all ears.

I’m trying to convince her for us to buy a brand new Sony 75” 93L , so we can have a true cinematic movie experience. Yada Yada Yada… Not to mention that I have been an addicted audio-video audiophile for 40 years.

These ‘household white lies’ can get you in trouble.

Just received my order today. 12 tins of .25cal 34gr FX. Ordered on 12/18. Box was in fair shape. Just a couple layers of paper on top and bottom, some damage to a few tins but I’m not going bother asking for replacements.
The thick skirts on these 34gr pellets usually hold up pretty well but they definitely need to look into their shipping process.
Hard to imagine putting this much weight into a box with so little padding and not even having a basic understanding of what they are going to look on the other end.
I do appreciate the fantastic price but unless the packaging improves I won’t be back.
View attachment IMG_1848.jpeg
View attachment IMG_1849.jpegView attachment IMG_1850.jpeg

I understand the challenges of running a business, however, QC is king, and training is queen. I suspect both were not well represented. I had some damaged tins and just checked a few of the most damaged; so far, no damaged pellets so all is good.

Dents were minimal on mine. It was packed relatively decent.
IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4127.jpeg

Good luck trying to hide it. My wife has given up on me, but if you have some tips I’m all ears.

I’m trying to convince her for us to buy a brand new Sony 75” 93L , so we can have a true cinematic movie experience. Yada Yada Yada… Not to mention that I have been an addicted audio-video audiophile for 40 years.

These ‘household white lies’ can get you in trouble.
tommyb I should have said "wonder if she will understand" lol as nothing gets by HER, unless I buy from a member and the package is delivered when she is "Gone" and that's a 50-50. Don't even want to talk about TV's, I lost my tv room when I got done landscaping the backyard (she wanted to watch all the birds and the pond) LOL

My situation resolved last night. A very apologetic person from BC called me (after 2 emails and a voice mailer about 6 days) and explained to me and offered to send me a new set of tins, properly wrapped. Then he realized that they were sold out of my pellets.
So I'm getting a refund. And I don't have to send back the defective pellets.

Just wanted to add ,had a small situation with a package from Bullet Central. Call them they answered quickly . Very very helpful. Patient and understanding took care of the situation fast. very polite. Wanted to reach out and just say thanks for being there and it’s not the situation ,it’s how we handle it.

I received my two orders from Bullet Central yesterday and today (10 tins and 25 tins).

The 10 tin order had 4 tins significantly dented. The 25 tin order has about 8-10 tins with significant dents.

How did you guys get in touch with them (email or phone)?

-Ed

View attachment 419708
I sent them to emails over the span of four or five days, when I didn’t get a response I tried to call and I got their Voice Mail
I finally got a call back last night after they had closed. Sounds like they’re playing catch-up with all the damaged tins. Their phone number is 701-371-4444.