Pellet Fire Sales

My tins of JSB arrived undamaged, well packaged but not foam cushioned. Have not opened any to check skirts, but that is not on Bullet Central packing per se. Rough handling from shipper can do a number on pellets, even with foam cushions and cardboard reinforcement. But an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure as we all know. If this thread is still active, I will post condition of pellets when I sort a tin.

I Got my order this morning. It actually arrived early. on Sat. tracking said it wouldn't arrive until today so I never checked until this AM.
It was Well packed.
I noticed one top corner of the box was slightly crumpled (likely dropped during shipping)
I found the top of the top tin in the stack of 5 slightly dented as if something heavy had been placed or dropped on it.
no real damage Inside the box. The tins were tapped together, wrapped in bubble wrap with plenty of crumpled paper jammed in the remaining space. Couldn't ask for much better packing. Better handling by USPS would be nice. All good.
Thanks BC

Just got my order from 12/19, not bad for this time of year. Unfortunately, I got about 8 damaged tins. When the UPS guy handed it to me, I knew because the contents were loose and shifting inside the box. A terrible job of packaging, I suppose they were low on stuffing paper? Oh well, I still got a good deal on the pellets but won't be doing repeat purchases from BC for ammo unless another great deal comes up. Bottom line, I am satisfied with the deal, but it could have been a better experience with just a wee bit more care.

I ordered six tins and received them. The tins were bound together and packed in a box that was a good fit. They weren't packed on all sides, the tins were jammed into one corner of the box and held in place with paper packing. One tin had a noticeable dent in one corner, an odd dent that looked more like the tin had been shot with a pellet than had incurred shipping damage...hmmm. Two other tins had ridges that appeared to be a result of being compressed in a stack of tins. I opened the first tin I described and only found a couple of pellets actually damaged. I kind of wonder if the "fire sale" is a little bit of a "scratch & dent sale"?

Reactions: Wauzoo
I ordered six tins and received them. The tins were bound together and packed in a box that was a good fit. They weren't packed on all sides, the tins were jammed into one corner of the box and held in place with paper packing. One tin had a noticeable dent in one corner, an odd dent that looked more like the tin had been shot with a pellet than had incurred shipping damage...hmmm. Two other tins had ridges that appeared to be a result of being compressed in a stack of tins. I opened the first tin I described and only found a couple of pellets actually damaged. I kind of wonder if the "fire sale" is a little bit of a "scratch & dent sale"?
Yes, "scratch and dent" occurred to me as well.

BC is taking the right action on my order :). Alex and Jace have been polite and apologized. They are sending replacements that I'd rather have then a refung, and offered to let me keep the damaged tins, to late I already sent them.
Makes me wonder if there will be an even better sale coming up of slightly damaged tins.

My 15 tins arrived today via UPS. The box was packed pretty well except, as others have mentioned, they put the tins against one side of the box with no padding on that side and nothing significant on the bottom. The the rest of the empty space was stuffed with paper and bubble wrap. The problem is, the box was dropped on that unprotected corner and that bottom tin was badly damaged. Only 1 out of 15 is good compared to others in this thread but BC has to do better. Shipping tins of pellets is not a new thing in this world.
I reached out to them for a replacement.
1703727212997.png

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if there will be an even better sale coming up of slightly damaged tins.
When I told them about everybody's damage on shipment's I asked if they would resell the damage ones for a lesser discount an was told NO. They do not deal with damaged goods' as it appears that one of the post's above, seems that they will replace them. I just hope that my second order gets thru I don't think we will ever see another offer like this one again from any distributor. My best discount on pellets was from P.A back in 2018 or 2019 at 24% but I'm sure I've missed some so don't hammer on me lol

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Yes unfortunately during the busy season we had a couple people helping out the shipping team, who have not done much packing. We understand the costumer frustration and are going to make it right. These are brand new pellets, never touched. We are trying to offer a really good sale to you shooters. We will do better. Thank you for the feedback, support, and the understanding.