Pellet Fire Sales

Wow! You had cushioning? Mine had some sheets of paper. In a heavy box, you know the shipping company won’t be easy on it.

They dropped mine at least once. Those two can are going to have some struggles probably.

View attachment 418328
Hopefully they are watching this thread and will always pack like mine were.
There always needs to be heavy bubble wrap around the bundled tins, or those foam squares like Pyramid Air uses.
That’s a lot of weight.
The package is definitely going to be thrown around and have stuff piled on it.
The damage makes it not worth the savings on the deal.
Here’s the picture of mine again, this could take quite a bit of mishandling without damaging the tins.

IMG_0080.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Reactions: Ezana4CE
24 of 24 of my tins are damaged to some extent. I can post pictures but why. I will be requesting a RTM form or a CC complaint. B C needs to take a lesson fron Pyramid Air!
When is a sale just a pain in my butt.
View attachment 418381
Not worth my time to sort every pellet. Thanks BC...:mad:
Your box had much more damage than mine, Just because I'm a little OCD, I opened my tin that was not damaged and randomly scooped 50 (10%) pellets out and sorted them. 37 pellets with distorted skirts, 13 looked ok.

I'm assuming the owner of BC will see these pictures of everybody's damaged tins and either send out new tins in proper packaging, or refund our money.

I'm with you, I have no time for sorting pellets. Especially considering an average 74% are deformed.

Reactions: rc4fun
Just ordered another 6,000 FX 18 gr pellets, that puts me around 13-14 thousand so should be good for awhile.

Well great just went back and read your guys lasts posts I hope to heck I dont end up with damaged tins, 1st order was packaged super tight in box with bubble wrap around the tins plus tons of paper stuff in box to eliminate movement. I ended up damaging some of mine dropped them down the stairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: MongooseV8
I placed 2 seperate orders for FX 18.1s, 10 tins each. (After the first order I wished that I had bought more!) Each order was shipped with two stacks of five tins taped together. That's the good news, no loose tins, The bad news is that there was only a small piece of bubble wrap in each box and one of the boxes also had a small piece of brown paper in the bottom. The padding was very inadequate and I did sustain a few dented tins, although not quite as bad as some of the other photos shared here. I poked around inside a couple of the damaged tins and there was quite a few bent skirts. Bullet Central should have had a better plan in place to insure proper packaging before anouncing their fire sale here.

Pellets.jpeg

I ordered more pellets today and was able to talk to one of the employees and told them of the damage we were getting. They did not know of the problem so I told him to check out the forum so he could look at the packaging and the damage. He said he would contact team members about the problem. Hopefully it will help out.

My shipment of 20 tins were not packed with much padding at all. Must be bubble wrap is in short supply. Luckily when I transferred from the destroyed tins, my 33.95’s appear to be mostly undamaged. My .35 cal tins are ok and the .22 15.89 and 18.13 have some tin cosmetic damage but I don’t think the pellets will have suffered any major loss. Not packed well at all. One piece of tape holding the box together? Really, is tape that expensive?
IMG_3794.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

I heard back. See post 71. RMA lable in hand.
"Thank you for reaching out about your order. We are aware of the packing error that took place in our facility and are doing all we can to remedy that at this time. I will send you a return shipping label and a full refund will be issued. Please allow for some time on the refund as we have some employees out on PTO with the holidays. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out."

Reactions: Wauzoo and Mr.H
After following this thread from the beginning, I was wondering what I was going to find when my package arrived today.

All 20 tins were bound together, then surrounded by the bubble wrap shown in the box then filled around the sides and top with the brown paper shown.

Just the slightest of dents in one of the tins so no major concerns here.

Hope the others in transit arrive like mine did and also hope BC takes care of those the received damaged tins!!

IMG_20231226_151026165.jpg

IMG_20231226_151022055.jpg