Pellet Fire Sales

There are still pellets available. Place the arrow over the pellets you want, then click "add to cart" or click the name of the pellet (it's a hyperlink).

Yeah I don’t know it must have been their site. Everything works now. I used the link earlier in the first post 4 different times and it said zero results. Thanks for heads up. Want to grab some more.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Has anyone received a shipping notification yet? They're probably gonna be swamped with orders this week.
orders are shipping today, some will go out tomorrow depending on their workload. These guys in the back I tell ya have been nothing short of amazing this year. We appreciate the support.

Last edited:
orders are shipping today, some will go out tomorrow depending on there workload. These guys in the back I tell have been nothing short of amazing this year. We appreciate the support.
@BulletCentral Honestly I think that's an impressive turnaround time this close to the Christmas holiday. Also I find your response time and attention to the segment of your consumer base on AGN to be refreshing. Thank you and the Bullet Central staff working to make this happen in a timely manner for us customers.

@BulletCentral Honestly I think that's an impressive turnaround time this close to the Christmas holiday. Also I find your response time and attention to the segment of your consumer base on AGN to be refreshing. Thank you and the Bullet Central staff working to make this happen in a timely manner for us customers.
Merry Christmas to you all as well. We are also running a sales for one day only today on all BC Custom items such as the (A.I.R mags, trigger shoes, shroud kits, and so on! Feel free to check it out I will be making a thread for that as well I believe.

Cheers,
BC