• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet cost

Jeff is pretty busy and does not have a telephone number listed. Very fast response times, have you sent him an email?
I just did a comparison of Jeff's pricing vs Pyramid, for 8 tins of 500 .22 JSB 18.13 Jumbo Exact Heavies Jeff is $35 less even with shipping. When they arrive, I'll have a weeks worth of pellets.

Some of us remember when gas was 35 cents per gallon. It went to 50 cents. We all freaked out. In my life this situation has happened at least four times. The economy is not a straight line. It goes up and down. Get used to it. Happened before and it will again.

There have been as many as 48 recessions in the United States dating back to the articles of confederation.
I remember when I was a kid in the early sixties, our family had a sixteen foot house trailer and a Chrysler station wagon with a 383 in it. Back in those days you really didn’t even have to budget for gasoline on a trip because gas was so cheap. Nowadays if you have a Honda Accord and drive twenty or so miles to work, you budget for gas weekly. Quite a change.

Reactions: RAMJET66
I remember when I was a kid in the early sixties, our family had a sixteen foot house trailer and a Chrysler station wagon with a 383 in it. Back in those days you really didn’t even have to budget for gasoline on a trip because gas was so cheap. Nowadays if you have a Honda Accord and drive twenty or so miles to work, you budget for gas weekly. Quite a change.
Yes I was a kid in the 60' Also. A teen in the 70's. I remember my parents struggling then. In 1973, inflation more than doubled to 8.8%. Later in the decade, it would go to 12%. And this has happened several times since. Economics have alway had fluctuations and cycles. Nothing that new. And will always be this way.

Reactions: rcs9250