Other Pellet clipping supprssor end cap

Several weeks ago I orderd a .25 RPB barrel from RTI Arms Shop for my Prophet Performance.
I currently have the .22 LR barrel installed with a 0db moderator, I also thought I would try the Hush supressor for the 25 cal barrel.

I was away on a job for the past 6 weeks so I have not even had a chance to run a cleaning patch through the new barrel, but had a few minutes yesterday so I went out to do a comparion between the 0db and carbon fiber Hush.
I set up in my 50 yard lane and shot 5 MRD pellest into a very nice group. then I swicthed to the RTI suppressor with the .30 end cap and the same pellets. As expected the new suppressor was noticiably louder but still adequate for my needs, The problem is that the pellets did not even hit the paper. I shot 4 more times and still nothing on the 12x18 target sheet.
I put the 0db back on and back to one hole groups at 50 yards.

I went back in the hous and inspected the Hush Suppressor and can see where the pellet had clipped the .30 bore of the end cap.
IMG_2856.jpeg
My question is why would it clip the 30 cal end cap but work perfectly with my 22cal 0db moderator? Any ideas.

I did send this infor to the RTI shop but though I would post here also

As for an answer to why it clips, I think the answers are above.
I've had similar issues in the past with clipping the end cap of moderators. I've simply enlarged them every so slightly (.01 at a time) until the clipping stops. To detect the pellet striking the I.D. of the moderator cap (if machined aluminum) I use a Sharpie to "paint" the inside surface of the opening of the cap. If a pellet strikes the opening, it will show up in the Sharpie ink.
If the cap is of other material, use a very light coat of enamel paint.

Does it thread all the way to the shoulder of the barrel? Alot of people don't realize that it's not the threads that keep a suppressor or muzzle device concentric to the bore but the shoulder of the thread and whatever the muzzle device is.
It does not thread to the barrel itself at all. The end cap of the barrel shroud has the threads for the supressor and yes, it does thead all the way on, but as I stated in the original post, my .22 cal 0db suppressor threaded on and has no clipping issue. With that, I have to believe that the issue is in the new suppressor.
For now I will just keep the 0db in place with the .22 barrel.
I had hoped to install the RPB .25 tomorrow, and if I do, I will just shoot it unsuppressed for now, because I kind of want to wait until I hear back from the RTI Arms Shop before I do anything else with it.