• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet carriers ..... Adapt and overcome

I looked at different options I could duel purpose use stuff. This stuff is small / pill holders / or similar, but they also hold pellets.

For the Taipan there are two magazines and for the FX Impact I had the magazine and a speed loader. The Brocock came with one magazine. So I load up the little containers with pellets. Number match’s the magazine size and I easy can fill/label and grab when needed. Also, I packed the bottom with foam and I cap with a small bit of foam under the cap when I screw it on.

210D67C3-25FE-469D-9243-CA6BAFFC4E00.1601843370.jpeg

I was a photographer in the Navy ( for real -- it was my actual job . . . ) and as such we used film containers to carry lots of stuff. A lot of us in here are old enough to remember film and the little round plastic containers that rolls of film came in. Those things were widely known in many many variations of society for holding a great variety of . . . . . stuff.

:)

I was a photographer in the Navy ( for real -- it was my actual job . . . ) and as such we used film containers to carry lots of stuff. A lot of us in here are old enough to remember film and the little round plastic containers that rolls of film came in. Those things were widely known in many many variations of society for holding a great variety of . . . . . stuff.

Oh yeah. Big fan of the 35mm film containers. Damn digital cameras have sort of dried up the endless supply of those. From waterproof match containers to storing fish hooks n sinkers in small enough quantities that you didn’t have to sacrifice 3/4 of the box to rust. Love the film canister. Funny enough I don’t use em for pellets.

lol!! I remember using them for all my left handed tobacco storage needs. Butt I forgot were I put it...