• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Peep Sights on HW50s

Hey Guys,

So I just purchased a HW50s in 22cal (didn't get it yet) however, I wanted to look into peep sights for it. I really enjoy iron sights, fiber optics and since this is a plinker, before i threw some glass on it I wanted some opinions on peep sights and their operation. I get the general idea of adjustment and use but I am looking for opinions on how practical they are especially if I will be shooting out to 25 yards on the regular. I have never used them but they look like they might be over use over standard rear sights however thats for yall to tell me! Let me know what you got or what you hate. 

Currently I talked to PA and they suggested the Williams Diopter sight (PY-A-2003) for the HW50s

Airguns of Arizona has two Williams peep sights. One is for low sights, and the other is for high sights. Plus a couple different diopters. I think the sights on the HW50 are low. I have an HW50 stainless look with synthetic stock, and I am happy with the sights that came on it. The multitude of inserts are nearly as good as a peep sight. Great gun.