• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

PCPTUNES very shady company

• Thread starter Deleted member 45749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45749

I got a reg from them for my condor , it was a lot of money but it was a nice regulator , when I got it in the mail the package had no return address or any way to send it back or find out where they were , it was sent DHL from India no city or anything , the reg did not work at all so I went back to there web site and found a 30 day refund on all products so I check the web page and they had no address or any way to contact them except by email I asked for a refund and R/A to ship it back and they refused said I was at fault and there product worked ok when they shipped it and set it to 150 bar , only problem was when I got it , it was apart and in picess and I had to put it together and it was missing some washers , so after 3 emails they stopped all contact with me so I put a visa dispuit on it , bank sent emails to them , 3 months went by and they never herd from them so I got my 280 dollars back then pcptunes sent an email to them and me crying and wanted there money !

Really weird that they sent a regulator to be assembled at home..I have purchased 2 both came ready to go but sold them o better prefer the external reg .. it has passed 2 times that my order had come short by 1 item.. I sent a email..they told me that they will be verifying the pictures..what pictures ? They take and storage pictures of every package they mail .. they saw I was short in my order and mailed right away... shipping from the states to Mumbai India is very expensive..I had a member here that wanted a 24" barrel..shipping was $160

1 , 30 day money back guarantee, 2 missing parts , 3 when I showed them what parts were missing from the pics that they sent me , they sent me the same email and pics on how to put it together a second time ,I sent them 7 emails in 2 months and they would not email me back when I told them I wanted a refund , so how is this my fault ? when they refuse to even give a phone number or address and only use paypal thats a problem and even my bank sent them emails for 3 months and they would not reply back

Reactions: ram2jeep
SOOO, when you received it, in pieces, you didn't do something right then? Should have taken a pic & emailed it. Did you inform them that you had to "put it together "? That might be where their accusation came from. Yeah, that company sucks but IMHO NEITHER party in this is 100% guilty.
I should have looked better at there web site , if I did I would have seen that there was no address or any way to contact them and they only deal with pay pal and only ship DHL