• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP SPA P10 Bullpup ?? From China

Been out a long time, had one last year. I sold mine because of the cocking lever position. The bolt out the back really doesn't work on Bullpup's.

They are regulated standard.

I refinished mine in truck bed liner and it looked pretty cool.

%5BURL=%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

%5BURL=%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

If you're wanting a Chinese pup then the P15 will be the one to have, side cocking. Not sure when it's going to be out though as all I've ever seen is computer images.

I guess it is regulated and has a mag too.Plus Ted bought a P12 from Mrod air and told that he only had to buy the regged p12 which works for him and gives .5~1 inch at 50yards.

This is a copy and is similar to many bullpups i.e Edgun Matador.
But its a good air rifle bullpup for a normal man who needs plinking only.

In Pakistan there are many people who bought the P12 PCP.
Their Reviews are
Not Out of the box accurate.
Barrels sometimes needs change.
The regulator needs to be added.

So many people here have shot doves from ranges upto 100yards using P12, 18.1gr JSB,( by polishing the trigger parts too)

So the conclusion is that
Anyone who needs a cheap bullpup PCP this is for him! But it will waste your few days in tuning.

These Air Rifles aren't that durable though.

Yes, Snowpeak ( as called in the U.S.) will build them to your specs if you meet the minimum order , and anyone can join in the fun. They will make them with with/out TI tube, reg, other.

I have seen only one example, low cost fast finish exterior ( okay, ugly cheap sthuff) the machining inside was very good actually and much better than one might think at the price point. And yes they are the famous B-3 springer people.

I believe the reason there are not more here is the dealer one would have to use in the States?