• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Pcp slugger for shooting 100 to 200 yards for fun, not competition

Thinking about purchasing pcp, I have found several that could work. Rti Prophet 3, Airmaks Krait X, Taipan Veteran 2 with 550 mm barrel. tube version, Fx Panthera barrel 600 mm. or Brocock Ghost hp when mounting factory slug barrel.
Are you limiting yourself to bull pup/black rifles or are you open to traditional wood and steel rifles like an FX Crown .30 or a Daystate Wolverine in .303

Are you limiting yourself to bull pup/black rifles or are you open to traditional wood and steel rifles like an FX Crown .30 or a Daystate Wolverine in .303
I prefer bullpup or semi-bullpup although I made an exception with the Panthera because with the 600 mm barrel. They say it works well with slugs, a lot of power, and The barrel/plenum system makes it more consistent without changes in p.o.i. Not .30 caliber, due to lack of variety and availability of ammunition and too noisy.

I'd talk to Derrick @zx10wall at Tenacious airguns. He can set you up with what you want.

I'd talk to Derrick @zx10wall at Tenacious airguns. He can set you up with what you want.

Thanks, if I lived in the U.S.A. I'm sure I would do business with him.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Does anyone know which manufacturer's barrel the Vulcan 3 is? I remember seeing somewhere that it would be Alpha Precision... Maybe on Krales webpage...If is AP barrel it is worth finding out the groove diameter. I bought an Alpha Precision .22 barrel for Edgun, last summer and .22 airgun slugs could drop almost through.
.220-.221 is closer when groove diameter was measured. Don't know if that's the only one... I don't know anyone here who has the same barrel in .22 size.