N/A PCP(s) The Sarch is over...I'm Good.

With the recent addition of a Kalibergun Mini Carbine, (wanted one for years) I've realized I no longer have any other PCP's on my radar...my collection is complete I'm done...Now it's about shooting enjoying and maintaining what I have. Just a brief summary and a few comments about each in the order I acquired them. Bobcat Mk2 .25 bought new in 18...Big and ugl
20230505_142607.jpg
y but it is a dream to hold and fits me perfectly no doubt the one I can shoot the best, my standard for consistency...likes a clean barrel no issues to date. Huntsman Regal .177 unregulated...third or fourth hand gun and my least expensive PCP...also I consider to be the moat accurate of my PCPs...the least pristine, quiet, nice trigger just a joy to shoot, untold pellets down range with it...convinced it will last longer than me...no issues. Taipan Veteran third hand but gently used still looks new...Best trigger by a mile consider it my favorite, shoots JSB18s for full power and CP domes at reduced power for great shot count, love the build quality and is also easy for me to shoot well, if you don't have one of these you don't know what your missing...my most recommend PCP. Huntsman Regal .20. An uncommon caliber and a show pony stock I shoot this one the least, likes a clean barrel but astonishingly accurate with 13.73s and H&N 11.42s detuned to 20 fpe gets 60 shots/fill...Feel fortunate to own this one. Daystate Wolverine r .177 standard...was a mistake to buy great gun but too big for me, bench type gun used very little beautiful Forester stock but will sell eventually...just not me. Steyr Pro X...Acquired used, simi auto is out of character for me but has won me over...took some adjusting and familiarization but very impressed with it now, fun to shoot and impressive to look at build quility is second to none. Mini Carbine...Light weight simple no nonsense beech stock utilitarian I love it...action was rough as a cobb even third hand...took some time to get adjusted and smoothed up but has reailly come into it's owne...I thought they were over priced new...I could see this Mini as an "only" gun, just so light and compact and it likes Crosman domes....Each of these PCPs has printed dime sized groups off my knee at 30 yards, any given day any one can be the best of the bunch...I'm done couldn't ask for a better collection!
Screenshot_20230309_084119_Chrome.jpg
20230324_171323.jpg
20230725_191737.jpg
20221105_212814.jpg
20230630_132801.jpg
20230725_181522.jpg

Rm100guy, very nice collection and write up. However it's not over until the fat lady sings in regards to I'm done . When it come to airgunners and one more gun she is always humming at a steady rate. Now stay away from the classifieds. Good luck with that one. Lol. Ps, never say never.
Your right of course...HOWEVER any one or let's say two of these PCPs could scratch my itch for their intended purpose...BUT I haven't even discussed my affinity for collectable Theobens...It would be unthinkable to find a mint condition SLR88 at a yard sale and not have the funds OR a place under the bed to store it...nightmare senero!!!!! LOL...

Glad you mentioned your Bobcat 1st. My .22, MKI was gifted to me about a year & a half ago, thought it was the most aesthetically unpleasing around until I shot it!!! Appearances be damned! Its accuracy & power was totally unexpected. Still deciding whether or not it's displaced my Boss from the "most favored" spot. I want & lust for nothing as far as airguns. Got everything I need!
20220430_141952.jpg

Glad you mentioned your Bobcat 1st. My .22, MKI was gifted to me about a year & a half ago, thought it was the most aesthetically unpleasing around until I shot it!!! Appearances be damned! Its accuracy & power was totally unexpected. Still deciding whether or not it's displaced my Boss from the "most favored" spot. I want & lust for nothing as far as airguns. Got everything I need! View attachment 375933
Thanks for the great response! I've shot my Bobcat since new in '18 winter and summer hi and low power...I just can't deny how well the thing shoots...I've been posting groups from it since joining AGN over five years ago...and to the best of my knowledge I've never posted a benched group by it...all off my knee (always wondered if people believed it)
20230705_191827.jpg
20230705_192422.jpg
...I have a Simmons 6.5x20x50 white tail scope on it 99. bucks from Midway years ago...been great in its own right, and I just shoot at the previous pellet holes...dime size groups at 30 yds just that easy...Look at my other "show pony" guns....than there is the Bobcat....says it all....

Reactions: AmosBurton
that mini cricket is a nice unit for your collection ,,, a worthy bunch ;)
Had my doubts about the Mini at first...Safety wouldn't engage, cocking felt like a rusted ratchet wrench the HSA was WAY in too far...was owned by two before me...but there wasn't a mark on it and it didn't appear "tampered with". Took a little time and patience to figure it out...mostly just needed shot and broken in...improving every shoot...safety needed three turns of the trigger group to get it to engage...has two turnbuckle one front and rear...three screws...easy fix....not messn' with the trigger though just a little creep but predictable. Just printed these groups yesterday from same position as the Bobcat...those groups were with Crosman domes and I have millions of 'em! The Mini is a sweet little
20230725_181834.jpg
gun just needed some TLC.

Congrats on you Mini Carbine. One of the best airguns I own. When I think of reducing my airgun numbers the Mini Carbine doesn't even cross my mind. H&N 18s @ 800 fps and always 100% first, and every, shot accurate even after sitting for a month. If you want something with a little more punch than the Crosmans do not hesitate on the H&N 18s.
Never tried the H & N 18s but heard good things about 'em I'll get a tin or two next order, thanks for the heads up! BTW that Pro X ain't no slouch either!!!

Thanks for the great response! I've shot my Bobcat since new in '18 winter and summer hi and low power...I just can't deny how well the thing shoots...I've been posting groups from it since joining AGN over five years ago...and to the best of my knowledge I've never posted a benched group by it...all off my knee (always wondered if people believed it)View attachment 375945View attachment 375954...I have a Simmons 6.5x20x50 white tail scope on it 99. bucks from Midway years ago...been great in its own right, and I just shoot at the previous pellet holes...dime size groups at 30 yds just that easy...Look at my other "show pony" guns....than there is the Bobcat....says it all....
BTW, I noticed you said "likes a clean barrel". Haven't cleaned mine in the year & a half I've had it! My Boss & Royale, MAYBE once a year if I notice spiralling. The OST barrels (mine, anyway) like to be left unmolested. Low maintenance, extreme accuracy, dependable repeatability & action that's buttery smooth. Plus ergonomics that fit me like a glove! I won the airgun lottery!