PCP Recommendations -Specific need

My 11 year old and 8 year old shoot my folding stock adjustable carbine Marauder Pistol (prod ).

We have springers too and they like to shoot the HW30 and the Daisy 883 or 853 something from CMP Civilian Markmanship Program.

The guns in the same requirement class you listed that interest me are (in price and preference order):

1) Edgun Leshiy 2

2) AEA HP SS Semi Auto

3) Artemis PP750

Thanks for replying! I am heavily leaning to the Kral Carbine - Can you elaborate on what you spend the extra $200 on to "tune" it?

I realize that if I want to shoot it I will need a scope and rings.

I further plan on getting a suppressor for it and many some spare mags.

I inferred that you are talking about performance mods that I am too new to this to think of.

Thanks to everyone - I am close to pulling the trigger and have several rifles identified as upgrade paths but the Kral seems to be the right fit for the immediate need.

Suggestions?

I also found a Kral Carbine that meets my specs for a fraction of my budget.

Researching that one now.

Tuned NP-03 is $600ish with 30+ shots at 25+fpe. 5-3/4lb plus optics and adjustable stock. No regulation needed and accuracy is good.

@thammer - I was referring to this post with my last comments/questions 

You could get two Benjamin Mauraders F &T, in 22 or 25 with decent scopes and a compressor or a tank from Amazon for under $2000.00. They are very simple design and easily owner tunable and even repairable when needed. I'm not trying to upset anyone but Amazon is fast, fair competitive pricing, returns are easy if you're not happy. Only thing is to be sure it is a returnable purchase. Some things can't be returned. I never had to return any rifles, so I'm not sure.

Or, if you're heart can take the stress, try the classifieds on here. But it is certainly buyer beware, even from reputable sources sometimes. Be sure to carefully check out anyone you might buy from. 

I did buy a very nice Marauder from the ads on here, and while I was nervous, it did go well. 

Welcome and good luck. Here is a pic of my two custom ( by me ) Benjamin rifles. One is set for under 20 fpe, shoots 50 rounds jsb 18.1 g on a tank, the other shoots 32 fpe, 30 shots. Couldn't be happier with my choice. 
20220513_175204.1653527967.jpg

Suggestions?

Tuned NP-03 is $600ish with 30+ shots at 25+fpe. 5-3/4lb plus optics and adjustable stock. No regulation needed and accuracy is good.

Internal valve mods, debounce hammer and spring and porting for better efficiency at higher power. A barrel band and upgraded cocking lever for $200. Here's a build I did for a .22. My personal gun is a .25 and that performance follows. 

https://youtu.be/tbs_rZxGzH8

https://youtu.be/M8H7svL1JNM

Suggestions?

Internal valve mods, debounce hammer and spring and porting for better efficiency at higher power. A barrel band and upgraded cocking lever for $200. Here's a build I did for a .22. My personal gun is a .25 and that performance follows. 

https://youtu.be/tbs_rZxGzH8

https://youtu.be/M8H7svL1JNM

And the internal suppressor as in the video? is that something you add/mod in your service?

What is the purpose of the barrel band?

A P-Rod would be a cheaper intro for sure. Easy to work on as well. If you can comfortably spend the money for a more advanced model I would. If it is a stretch, buy the P-rod, a bunch of pellets, and a bottle/compressor. 

A used FX Maverick Compact or EVOL Mini would be nice if looking for a higher end compact gun to share. The EVOL being the more rugged of the two and requiring less fiddling. I like them both.

If walking/stalking a used Leshiy Classic 350mm in 22 would be pretty sweet, but it is not a repeater. I like the longer version as shot count is greater for same velocity, is quieter, and less likely for your son to shoot his finger compared to the shorty.

Have fun no matter what you choose! You will be impressed with the accuracy.

A P-Rod would be a cheaper intro for sure. Easy to work on as well. If you can comfortably spend the money for a more advanced model I would. If it is a stretch, buy the P-rod, a bunch of pellets, and a bottle/compressor. 

A used FX Maverick Compact or EVOL Mini would be nice if looking for a higher end compact gun to share. The EVOL being the more rugged of the two and requiring less fiddling. I like them both.

If walking/stalking a used Leshiy Classic 350mm in 22 would be pretty sweet, but it is not a repeater. I like the longer version as shot count is greater for same velocity, is quieter, and less likely for your son to shoot his finger compared to the shorty.

Thank you for that perspective. - so much to consider.

My decision is to get 2 of the Kral Carbines so we can both shoot. Probably going with compact scope with traditional etched reticle non-illuminated to keep it simple and light.

Will move on to other higher-end guns later.

My decision is to get 2 of the Kral Carbines so we can both shoot. Probably going with compact scope with traditional etched reticle non-illuminated to keep it simple and light.

I keep up with the higher end stuff with my tuned Krals so I doubt I'll ever move up in price. Yes I spend money and time on parts and tuning but never touch the cost of a high end gun. 

I keep up with the higher end stuff with my tuned Krals so I doubt I'll ever move up in price. Yes I spend money and time on parts and tuning but never touch the cost of a high end gun.

Thank you...please see PMs. I have some questions about your tuning and getting these from you.

I have the Kral NP-03 .25 and its a superb PCP. Not much of anything can compare for that price point. Well under the price they could be asking. Kral is the way to go imo. Hopefully your purchases are working out for you.