PCP pistol

so I am looking for a "compact" PCP pistol 22 caliber repeater.. I am looking for something 12' or less in length..
two come to mind.. the attaman ap16 compact and the evinix viper.. however I don't know a honest good dealer to purchase one.. so I am asking if anyone knows where to purchase either one or if there's another brand that would be 12" or less in length. if you have other brands you like please include where to purchase it.. oh and open sights are a must as I don't want to scope it..
thank you for any help
Mark Hooper

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
so I am looking for a "compact" PCP pistol 22 caliber repeater.. I am looking for something 12' or less in length..
two come to mind.. the attaman ap16 compact and the evinix viper.. however I don't know a honest good dealer to purchase one.. so I am asking if anyone knows where to purchase either one or if there's another brand that would be 12" or less in length. if you have other brands you like please include where to purchase it.. oh and open sights are a must as I don't want to scope it..
thank you for any help
Mark Hooper
I also forgot to mention that I would like to purchase a mustang lobo but I also don't know a dealer in USA.. again thanks for any help
Mark Hooper

Mark,

here's a thread I just posted that shows the specs of various PCP pistols, including OAL.
Here:

To find stores that sell your favorite model, just google the full name of the pistol, maybe add "PCP", and look through the first 100 hits. You'll find most sellers.
Also, there are several sellers in Europe that AGN members have been buying from, most frequently and with good success from Krale in the Netherlands.

Happy shopping,

Matthias