PCP modification exceeds my comprehension.

Since joining this forum and reading MANY threads I've come to the realization that PCP modification is an art form and enjoyed by many. 

I've been a rim fire guy for 50 years. You simply buy a rifle and pick out a shell you desire and sight the gun in......then go hunting. 

Since joining the ranks of PCP, it's becoming apparent that this is a different realm of fine weaponry and invites all kinds of modification. I may struggle with this aspect at 60 but certainly enjoy reading the wisdom of many fine tuning recommendations.

Thoroughly enjoying. 

Since joining this forum and reading MANY threads I've come to the realization that PCP modification is an art form and enjoyed by many. 

I've been a rim fire guy for 50 years. You simply buy a rifle and pick out a shell you desire and sight the gun in......then go hunting. 

Since joining the ranks of PCP, it's becoming apparent that this is a different realm of fine weaponry and invites all kinds of modification. I may struggle with this aspect at 60 but certainly enjoy reading the wisdom of many fine tuning recommendations.

Thoroughly enjoying.

Welcome to the Dark Side my friend. There is no end in sight!!

Thoroughly enjoying.

That"s great to hear, Feeling 100%the way you do, HYNZIE4S

yes, my day off routine used to be grab a 500rd brick of .22 and a couple of boxes of something else and head to the woods, see what i can get into .. a decent pcp is more accurate than the average .22lr .. what we witness in these late times are people trying to get high power rifle performance out of them lol.. not happenin ..but tuning can tighten up accuracy even more and extend realistic 'effective' ranges alittle more, its fun ...

You mean to tell me people don’t “tune” .22 long rifle guns ? 

There was a time when I had more time than money. So I tuned all my firearms myself. 
I just upgraded my fireing pin. Swapped out the sear and trigger. For a better pull. And topped it off with a Hawke scope. On my Ruger 10/22 for a hunting trip that was supposed to happen this weekend. But it was canceled due to fires. 
But now that the cash flow is a little more steady. I do not really want to mess around with tuning a PCP. This Zbroia did not Need to be tuned. But I sent it out to Charlie at Georgia Air Guns. And he did it for me. 
So , there are lots of options out there. Don’t feel that if you get a PCP that you will NEED to tune it. 
04D63089-CE10-4051-B566-8121F0538438.1628122533.jpeg

Well, since I just ordered my new Timney Calvin Elite Trigger for one of my 10/22s, not to mention that I just changed out the stock to a KRG chassis, I guess I am one of those that “tune” my .22LR. 
Of course I could always pull out my old Anschutz 64 single shot target rifle. I never did mess with that one, as it came perfect from the factory.

Still, I’ll put my Impcts and Crowns up against it any day at any range under 100yards.

Chris