PCP gun sales down?

After talking to a few dealers it appears that air gun sales are way down and they are not sure why.

My guess, which is just that, people are watching the inflation clock and holding back. 

My other guess could be that the super hot sales in the past few years is that many people had just found out about PCP high power pellet gun like me. I learned about them about 4 years ago and sort of went nuts buying them and the accessories. Now I'm all but done with purchasing air guns and only buy pellets.

There are a LOT of dealers out there and most don't stock stuff, just middle man sales which is fine but I think they are starting to feel the pain of inflation or lack of sales due to the market being saturated. 

But, who am I to know?

Still, air guns are totally fun to shoot.

I’m actually suprised by this. The only reason I could see sales being down, is because stock is down. The ammonia shortage brought a ton of new shooters to our sport, but it also caused a lot of shortages with ammo and Airguns also. I’ve bought 4 guns in the past 8 months, and that is on the low side for an airgunner. I would have bought more, but all guns I currently want are in back order. 

Been on wait list for Delta Wolf for many many months gave up on that now on wait list for Fx M3. Its crazy new products get hyped big time yet nothing is hitting the streets. RMAC was like a FX commercial you’d think they would have ramped up production for the bump they would have gotten from the publicity of that event. I don’t know how the airgun shops stay in business, it doesnt help with supply chain being fudged up. Hope things get better for them and us.

You cannot buy a LCS in this country but KRALE has unlimited supply. Same goes for .35 cal JSB or any brand impossible to buy,, all on back order but I found a dealer in Japan that had as many .35 cal JSB you can want, I just bought 4 cans. And yes, they are legitimate and one of the largest air gun dealers in the world. Not sure how long delivery will take but at least I got pellets on the way. Needed some to shoot my FX Impact that I just put a .35 cal barrel on yesterday. 

"Sorry mate, but Airgun On is a know scam site. They are the same folks that claimed to be from TX. They got you twice."

Well CRAP-O-LA!!! I REALLY go nuts when I get ripped off but it's not like the dude down the road. This online scam has to have some sort of defense. I really thought I could trust this outfit...crap. 

Someone once told my I was gullible...and I believed him.

Paypal won't do nothing about it either. 

Went to Bass Pro yesterday and was surprised to see the ammo on the shelves. IMO a lot of the airgun sales in the last year were to people that could not get ammo to shoot their powder burners and now that ammo is available again they are going back to what they prefer to shoot. Probably bad for new gun sales but I predict there will be some deals on used airguns in the future if the PB ammo remains available.