• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP for NRA match training

Hi guys, I'm looking for a PCP to train for NRA matches. It's doesn't have to be an AR style, but that's always nice. The only PCP I could find was the crosman kit for real steel lowers, which is still considered a real gun, so I can't shoot it in the city. I've looked at the disco and M-rod, and I think I've ruled out the disco because it's loud, single shot, and doesn't have a good trigger. The M-rod is quiet, has a mag, and a nicer trigger, about which I wanted to ask: Can you adjust the weight? I know people say that the trigger is adjustable, but that doesn't really mean much to me. It would be nice to make it the same as a match rifle.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I've seen some other air guns, but none that really stood out(though those day state rifles sure are pretty). 
The rifle should be:
-PCP 
-magazine fed
-quiet (quiet quiet quiet quiet if possible) I'm shooting in an urban environment (safely, at a suitable backstop, but still)
-have iron sights (or possible to put them on) this is the greatest con about the m-rod. I did find a website that claims to be in the "prototyping stages" but I'm not sure if they still exist? Does anyone know about www.benjisights.com?
-affordable (another problem with the m-rod, once you get this and that and air, it's just so expensive)
-have sling swivels or a suitable stock to mount them on
-accurate
-and if possible, wood stock/not tactical/ old fashioned is better, don't want people accidentally seeing a scary Black Death machine of darkness and hatred. 

Thank you!