PCP for just target shooting or PCP to kill game?

Just curious with the members here who kills more critters than targets or buys more targets than critters?

My guess is that thousands of targets $$$$, are displaced more than critters! :) Still....just nothing but fun with super high pressure air. Haven't killed my new targets or any game this week!:)
20231023_182955.jpg

Same.

Attached is my favorite. It's a 100 shot target.

View attachment 399465
At first, I misread your post and thought you said it was your 100 yard target! LOL! My bad... (chuckle)

Then I printed it out and I like it too! Although I only shoot paper to either site in a scope, check zero or check trajectory, etc.

Then all I do is pest in my backyard and a very small window where I can pest out to nearly 100 yards if the wind cooperates. (smile)

Thanks for the target!

All my best!

Kerry

Paper, until my 3 guns are sighted in, usually 3 shots each. Then it's ground squirrels, rabbits or whatever pest species happen to show. Shooting Paper, for me, just isn't as exciting or satisfying as 1 shot, one kill varmint schwacking! Gotta love the pest POP! No other sound like that solid hit.

it is about 50% each paper punch, plink / pest birds,,, I like the AR 5/10 targets here 👇

Plinking, punching paper, pesting and a bit of hunting, in that order.

PCPs (mostly), Springers, MPPs, SSPs, by numbers and usage in the cabinets. All get equal trigger time and mixed duties appropriate to their power (10 meter airguns are supremely accurate on paper ...and chipmunks, quiet as well 😁 ).

A 500 count tin of Hades does me for two seasons of pesting and hunting where 250 pellets/slugs is a typical day of plinking and/or target shooting.

• Wow
Reactions: 17dean