• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP for experiment

Hey all, it’s been years since I’ve been on here but I have a serious question. I’ve been interested in Airgunning since I was like 10, (now 21) I was nearly killed in a house fire last year and lose my right hand plus the majority of the functionality in my left. Unfortunately my dreams of buying a nice pcp once I had “adult money” really seemed out the window since my accident up to today. I think I might have a solution though, if I work with my prosthetics guy and the founder of one tech company, I believe I can design something that would allow me to shoot again. I will need a pcp to get started on this project so that I might start a prototype for a contraption that will allow me to pull the trigger. Obviously I don’t want to spend too much for the event that this might not succeed. I’ve been out of the loop since Ted stopped posting regularly, so my question is what options do I have for a decently accurate gun. I’d be open to something pre owned as well, but I don’t know where to find that sort of thing. I was always a big fan of fx but I really don’t know who makes the best stuff these days. My dream since I was a little kid was to become a consistent sub moa shooter and even with no hands I’m still trying to make it a reality. Tia

Hey all, it’s been years since I’ve been on here but I have a serious question. I’ve been interested in Airgunning since I was like 10, (now 21) I was nearly killed in a house fire last year and lose my right hand plus the majority of the functionality in my left. Unfortunately my dreams of buying a nice pcp once I had “adult money” really seemed out the window since my accident up to today. I think I might have a solution though, if I work with my prosthetics guy and the founder of one tech company, I believe I can design something that would allow me to shoot again. I will need a pcp to get started on this project so that I might start a prototype for a contraption that will allow me to pull the trigger. Obviously I don’t want to spend too much for the event that this might not succeed. I’ve been out of the loop since Ted stopped posting regularly, so my question is what options do I have for a decently accurate gun. I’d be open to something pre owned as well, but I don’t know where to find that sort of thing. I was always a big fan of fx but I really don’t know who makes the best stuff these days. My dream since I was a little kid was to become a consistent sub moa shooter and even with no hands I’m still trying to make it a reality. Tia
go to youtube and check out airability

Then watch Jamie in the UK kick butt.

I sent you a PM