PCP energy at a distance

E91FE694-8A7F-4E6A-A15C-F50F65CFB5E9.1650588949.jpeg

Just for fun during a break in the weather today I pounded finishing nails into a wood strip and hung empty pistol cartridge cases to shoot @55yds. Two different rifles, these are the only ones I could find. I plan to drill holes in another wood strip and insert 1” chalk pieces next. I would like to see what others shoot at just for fun.

Tom

Try making a section of say 1/4-20 threaded rod hanging out from a post ( 1 foot is more than enough ) .... Wing nuts threaded on with goal being hit the nut wings to have it UNTHREAD and fall off the end.

Hit wrong "Wing" it threads back on, Hit threaded shaft you create a seizure of nut going past it, Wings are both facing shooter position ? Just glance strike body of wing nut to rotate just enough to get wings exposed.

HAVE FUN !!!

And if you dont have high power or space "mini-sniper" is fun. A 10m rifle with peeps is ideal anything is good clean fun.

Trying to find a picture (not much luck) I did find a photo of the FT Host with the most Roz Sumpter (did I mention the playdoe was melting) who was always up for still more airguns after every 60 shot match & thought I'd share. That is Southern Sweet Tea in the cups.

Roz.1650673561.jpg

And Brad Troyer set up the mini-match station for us and even brought a 10m loaner rig. Playdoe works really well for lot's of targets, the chalk will stick in it, push a paintball into it, good, .... .

mini1.1650673671.jpg

mini2.1650673710.jpg

Wouldn't normally have the paper target back but on a newly mowed lawn w/15mph winds it seemed a good idea for the 1st time fun factor.

From the old day's:

https://minisniping.org/

John