• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP Compressor and W/S Filter and PMV?

Ok AG’s I figured out my Hatsan Spark with the fans, found out didn’t need Em. I had a leak and it was the bleeder valve. Being their brass their prone to wear, as their soft metal. I’m learning everyday though so question. Every1 just about on this site has 1 of those (Big Gold Filters, from Gina) lol anyway I’ve learned that’s it’s better to have a PMV on top lot of Mumbo Jumbo on this subject. I know their is someone as annal as me who wants the best for their gun. On another note the fill times are longer due to these filters I understand that but as I found out, they don’t mean jack if your just having the air circulation around your medium instead of being pressured by a PMV. Anybody want to share a setup or mod I can install to my system? I’d appreciate it and thanks)

I use a one way male foster fitting like this after my pump

41OHkTVU1CL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.1609114215.jpg

And one of these a oxygen valves rated to 6000psi after the filter to seal the system and be able to also to bleed the gun side down for disconnect and keep the filter pressurized so you dont have to keep refilling the giant filter. 

20201227_160827.1609114316.jpg

I'd show pictures of my set up but it's all taken apart, making some much needed modifications that I will post later.