• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP Air Rifle

Hi everyone, I have bought an air rifle product from Indonesia.
do you think this model of air rifle is good and interesting?
what do you think about my air rifle?

IMG-20230520-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230520-WA0000.jpg

This guy seems to be advertising, not REALLY wanting to "know about the new gun he bought"! Has a scammy feel to it being OP asked about a gun & shows numerous different pics. Feels like someone trying to skirt the rules about 10 posts. If I'm WRONG the OP can let me know!
BTW, he joined YESTERDAY afternoon. That adds even MORE smell to it :unsure: :ROFLMAO: What's with RIVETS securing the fill probe receptacle to the air tube!!?? THAT sucks!

Last edited:
Reactions: baranjhn
Those are cool looking guns. The first thing I thought of was an Enfield .303. I like the idea of teakwood stocks. I've never heard of Indonesia PCP makers (I assume they are PCP) Learn something new everyday.
I'm from Indonesia, before i bought my fx m3 my first rifle was made in Indonesia.. Yes for real, and it is not explode ... it is called "semar neo" Made by local manufacturer called "irabel" I learned a lot from the gun... And also many local brand pcp made in Indonesia is here... Just google it "irabel" , "Gs88" And many others...

I'm from Indonesia, before i bought my fx m3 my first rifle was made in Indonesia.. Yes for real, and it is not explode ... it is called "semar neo" Made by local manufacturer called "irabel" I learned a lot from the gun... And also many local brand pcp made in Indonesia is here... Just google it "irabel" , "Gs88" And many others...
Thanks for that information