PCP air compressor with two lithium batteries

Hi there, great to see your company on the forum. I've been using your GX compressor for about a year now.

One feature I've found very handy is a little circuit I've built to regulate the pump's temperature. I could understand why you might not be interested in building these features into the pump as it encourages starting the pump under load. But I thought I'd show you what I've done. I am completely certain you could do a better job than myself!

See the link above.

For those looking to run this with other batteries, here is a do it yourself solution that is so easy, you may just start doing this with everything (I have a DeWalt battery powered lawn mower that I've been using for years before DeWalt offered one for example)

Terrafirmatechnology on eBay has been selling all manner of 3D printed batter receptacles pre-wired for years. There are a lot of cheap chinese knock-offs now, but I can assure you that terrafirma was first, and I can stand by there product as it's worked for me for years now. They started doing this to power robots for robot wars competitions. etc. They take this very seriously.

I've used them to power old "Kodiak" power tools from the mid 1990's, with modern DeWalt Lithium batteries, to convert several Ryobi and Milwaukee to use my DeWalt batteries, and of course the big one, the lawnmower project. It started with an 8 year old plug in mower. Now it'll do an acre on batteries.

Here's my "hacked" lawnmower as an example;
mower 01.jpg
mower 04.jpg

Reactions: ChRiSiS