PCP air compressor with two lithium batteries

In order to make PCP air compressor more convenient for users, our new compressor has developed a way to supply power with two 18V lithium batteries.

The pressure can easily reach 4500Psi/320Bar/32Mpa, which can meet the inflation needs of most air guns, rifles, paintball tanks, and other mini diving tanks.

The lithium battery is fully charged and can last for an hour, regardless of using one battery or two batteries, the pump can work normally.
L3-6.1653375256.jpg

Amazon has had these for months, unless this is a new compressor option. CS 2 and CS 3 have both been converted to battery (single and dual respectively).

I also agree that a version without battery that allows the user to add battery mounts of their choice would be great. Attaching those battery mounts is a whole different issue though, think 18v batteries with the big post sticking up.

https://www.amazon.com/GX-Portable-Compressor-Lithium-Ion-Paintball/dp/B0974PBNL3/ref=sr_1_2?crid=20VWZWJ0YF8MU&keywords=Gx+18v+compressor&qid=1653417592&sprefix=gx+18v+compressor%2Caps%2C114&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/GX-Compressor-Auto-Shutoff-Oil-Water-Separator/dp/B09FDCD3WT/ref=sr_1_3?crid=20VWZWJ0YF8MU&keywords=Gx+18v+compressor&qid=1653417592&sprefix=gx+18v+compressor%2Caps%2C114&sr=8-3

I think what we’re trying to say is, the Milwaukee platform of batteries is supposed to be a direct fit for these compressors, so being in the trades and having a plentiful amount of these batteries, I really don’t need the battery or charger with the unit. It’s more about cost savings than trying to modify the battery system. 

Lots of people have other batteries like Milwaukee that you need an adapter to run, and probably an off tool cable as well since they won't fit with the handle.

I have no skin in the game, I DIY my own solution so anything with a 12 volt connection can be run from my batteries of choice. GX did things a little differently, probably more efficient the way they made theirs.

Word of warning, these compressors draw a lot of current. I only recommend 8-9 ah packs or larger. You might get away with a 5 or 6 ah pack, but it's hard on the cells. If 12-15 fit, that would be really good..

Looks good. Price?’ Where to buy? Thanks

Hey,bro. It's $559, and you can get a 10% discount after you using our discount code. But now it had been sold out, and you need to wait until the end of June. You can follow our Facebook: Pump GX and visit our online shop, later we'll inform you when it is in stock. Thanks for your understanding.

Amazon has had these for months, unless this is a new compressor option. CS 2 and CS 3 have both been converted to battery (single and dual respectively).

I also agree that a version without battery that allows the user to add battery mounts of their choice would be great. Attaching those battery mounts is a whole different issue though, think 18v batteries with the big post sticking up.

https://www.amazon.com/GX-Portable-Compressor-Lithium-Ion-Paintball/dp/B0974PBNL3/ref=sr_1_2?crid=20VWZWJ0YF8MU&keywords=Gx+18v+compressor&qid=1653417592&sprefix=gx+18v+compressor%2Caps%2C114&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/GX-Compressor-Auto-Shutoff-Oil-Water-Separator/dp/B09FDCD3WT/ref=sr_1_3?crid=20VWZWJ0YF8MU&keywords=Gx+18v+compressor&qid=1653417592&sprefix=gx+18v+compressor%2Caps%2C114&sr=8-3

Hi, Greg. We are from the same company as that one on Amazon, this is our new opening online shop. Hope you can follow our social media or visit our online shop to know more information. We also have some discounts on our online shop. 

I think what we’re trying to say is, the Milwaukee platform of batteries is supposed to be a direct fit for these compressors, so being in the trades and having a plentiful amount of these batteries, I really don’t need the battery or charger with the unit. It’s more about cost savings than trying to modify the battery system.

Thanks to your reply, we offer not only this type of products, but also those without batteries. If interested, you can follow our Facebook and visit our online shop. Believe you'll find what you want. Welcome.

Lots of people have other batteries like Milwaukee that you need an adapter to run, and probably an off tool cable as well since they won't fit with the handle.

I have no skin in the game, I DIY my own solution so anything with a 12 volt connection can be run from my batteries of choice. GX did things a little differently, probably more efficient the way they made theirs.

Word of warning, these compressors draw a lot of current. I only recommend 8-9 ah packs or larger. You might get away with a 5 or 6 ah pack, but it's hard on the cells. If 12-15 fit, that would be really good..

Sounds cool. It seems that you have your own experiences with these products included ours, hope you can enjoy it.!!! 

I've got a E-L2 and a bunch of my own 5 & 6Ah Makita batteries. I can only get 2-3 fills from these batteries.

The GX battery lasts a good bit longer. 5-6 fills on my AA S5xx size guns.

The GX batteries are not compatible with a Makita charger. Sadly, the GX batteries are also not compatible with my Makita tools.

The 18v inverter is handy to have as well, when I'm not needing the portability.