N/A PBBA Pro 20 Last thread

Hate to start another but this is a different topic about the gun.
My start with it was rocky and it was all self inflicted. Lessons learned.
Once my failings had created problems I needed information and what I could see on AGN the company may or probably may not have been in business.
After my last post, Bowhunter73 stepped up and offered me some valuable assistance.
I thought it would be beneficial to some here to know that PBBA is indeed still in business and Terry the owner tells me he has orders for quite a number of guns.
I would like to take this space to thank Terry for his time on a couple phone calls. Terry shared a wealth of knowledge with me willingly and generously. Not only about the pertinent stuff I needed immediately but what all the gun could do, tuning the gun for patterns etc.
If you have an interest in an air powered shotgun I would suggest you look into the PBBA Pro 20. There appears to be a very solid support for it from the maker.
The website has a phone number for the company.
I hope this post ends any confusion as to whether PBBA is in business or not.

Terry is Great! I messed my PBBA up first shot out of the gate. I believe I failed to get the breech completely locked. Barrel popped up, air went by my face and the then could not get the breech to close. Terry talked me through resetting the barrel correctly and what all needed cleaning and how to clean it along with some tuning tips.
The gun is a ton of fun and I have managed taken several ducks with it so far. Has been a bad year for ducks or it would have been more.

Terry is Great! I messed my PBBA up first shot out of the gate. I believe I failed to get the breech completely locked. Barrel popped up, air went by my face and the then could not get the breech to close. Terry talked me through resetting the barrel correctly and what all needed cleaning and how to clean it along with some tuning tips.
The gun is a ton of fun and I have managed taken several ducks with it so far. Has been a bad year for ducks or it would have been more.
@Chukar60 What does resetting the barrel entail? Within which range(s) were the ducks taken? What sort of shot did you use to take them?

@Chukar60 What does resetting the barrel entail? Within which range(s) were the ducks taken? What sort of shot did you use to take them?

The barrel clamp that is located on top of the pivot for the barrel is loosened. Then I put one of the casings in the chamber/breach, closed the barrel then adjusted the position so the casing barely engaged the back face of the breach. Take care to align the front blade of the barrel with the one on the top of the clamp. There may be a gap measurement that can be done with a feeler gauge but the way I did it worked just fine.

Ranges on the ducks were between 25 and 35 yards. I have several choke tubes for the gun and use the modified. The full throws ridiculously tight patterns. I used steel #4 shot, 1 1/4 oz load for some of the ducks and took two with Bismuth #6 1 1/4 oz loads. I think the Bismuth worked a little better. I charge the air tube to 3400 psi and get 3 useful shots per charge.