PBBA .457 slugs

Had to do some research on those as I hadn't heard of them. Very interesting pieces. If you google that there is quite a bit of info floating about on them. Looks like they can digest almost anything you care to feed it. Even saw someone using 700gr bullets out of a 26" barreled one and it was flattening them significantly, like jaw dropping. That shotgun they make looks super interesting, quite versatile with the various inserts.

I've owned a couple of PBBA rifles and the 20 gauge shotgun the shotgun had a long or short insert that shot slugs quite accurately, the rifles I had were 308 and 457 they weren't ammo picky but I like shooting liter slugs for flatter trajectories very well made and Terry Tate the owner is a great guy to talk to I had a leak in the 308 once called Terry and he stayed on the phone with an explained what oring and how to change so he has great customer service, only down to these rifles for me was the heavy laminated stocks their beautiful but heavy, hope this is helpful. I liked the 250gr to 300gr in my 457 I used my cast bullets also shot NSA and Mr Hollowpoint with good accuracy.

Reactions: noobshooter
I've owned a couple of PBBA rifles and the 20 gauge shotgun the shotgun had a long or short insert that shot slugs quite accurately, the rifles I had were 308 and 457 they weren't ammo picky but I like shooting liter slugs for flatter trajectories very well made and Terry Tate the owner is a great guy to talk to I had a leak in the 308 once called Terry and he stayed on the phone with an explained what oring and how to change so he has great customer service, only down to these rifles for me was the heavy laminated stocks their beautiful but heavy, hope this is helpful. I liked the 250gr to 300gr in my 457 I used my cast bullets also shot NSA and Mr Hollowpoint with good accuracy.
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.