• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PayPal NIGHTMARE!

I still have a PayPal Business account, but almost never use it. I also don't accept payment through PayPal on eBay anymore because the buyer has way too much power. I've had thousands of dollars of goods sold for almost a month before I get the message they want a refund because "The actual product did not meet the description.", even though I sold it with no refund.

They effectively used my gear for free! I recommend using Samsung SoFi, for making purchases. It's free, it's with Samsung (a business giant), and kinda easy to use.

While Ppal has been notoriously 'anti gun' I've not had any problems with purchasing, even gun related items. Most small businesses or individuals still use Ppal vs the cost of taking credit cards.
But I agree with the OP that they should have at least provided a reason. Although most online merchants/banks/social media aren't interested in hearing your side of it.