PayPal! Beware...

I've reached out a few more times over this.
It's still the same ol song and dance. Not one person can or will explain to me why they are holding my money hostage and have permanently banned my account.
I do have the option to file a "Small Claims" suit. What a damn mess... Keep supporting companies like this and they'll continue to rule the masses.
I’d file. Not sure what state you’re in but many states allow you to recoup punitive damages above your lost revenue. As well as compensation for your time, if you have to travel to file, etc. It’s their right to choose what transactions they will and won’t allow based on their policies. But, it’s not their right to freeze funds or ban people with no explanation of alleged violations or any type of due process. Airguns are clearly not considered firearms in the US. I’d go get my money. And then some.

Reactions: K9Air
I have bought at least 10 airguns using PP,never had a problem....but I have not bought one in the last month.

On ebay you see a lot of gun-related stuff,plus you can buy and sell pellet guns.....

I know that some states and districts do not allow pellet guns to be shipped there.

to say PayPal is a terrible platform is so da. I have used them over 2000 times and only had one problem and it was fixed....

A terrible platform????wtf...explain to the happy user why that is so....maybe I can learn something .

Ok I will check out stripe,com.....

Anyhow I do know it is frustrating to not be able to get what you want and the BS that can happen,I hope the best for the poster...
Well happy user, I recently heard that PP is going to fine users with money in their accounts a fine for misinformation. Guess who decides what misinformation is? For me it is time to move on.

Reactions: JamesD.
I had my PP account hacked. Caught it in time and stopped PP from taking money from my Bank Account.
Filed a dispute and was told "No unusual account activity" So they put a -$700 on my account!
Good luck getting that ArseHats!
I would never let PayPal have my bank information or debit card information. They don’t need it; it could only hurt you, and benefit only them.