Paul Watts contact info???

I had an older R7 that Paul had done a full tune on about 17 years ago. A couple years ago it was shooting in the low 400's and I called Paul and asked his advice. He told me to send it back along with $75 and he would put a new seal in.

I was going to give him another call today and I noticed he took his contact info off his website. Like an idiot, I did not write down his number.

Does anyone have a working phone number for Paul?

Well that bites. I talked to him sometime in November of last year. That's when he said he would send my airgun back.

When I first called him about the R7 problems I was only looking for advice since he did the full tune on it. I told him, since he seemed to be getting out of the airgun tuning business I would get a JM kit and try it myself. He said, just send it to me (along with $75) and I'll take care of it.

Just wanted to make an update to my OP.

Talked to Paul this afternoon.

He's been sick since December and hasn't been able to do much in the shop. He said the R7 was still shooting slower than he liked, and was trying to find the problem and correct it but hasn't been able to do much because of the sickness. He apologized for not getting in touch and said he had quite a few people he needed to call and update, but gets short of breath just talking. He took his contact info off his webpage because people are still calling wanting to send him an airgun... and some are sending airguns without even asking.

He offered to refund my money, but I couldn't do that. I told him the R7 is not a priority.... his health is. Hoping he gets better soon.

Reactions: mh
Just wanted to make an update to my OP.

Talked to Paul this afternoon.

He's been sick since December and hasn't been able to do much in the shop. He said the R7 was still shooting slower than he liked, and was trying to find the problem and correct it but hasn't been able to do much because of the sickness. He apologized for not getting in touch and said he had quite a few people he needed to call and update, but gets short of breath just talking. He took his contact info off his webpage because people are still calling wanting to send him an airgun... and some are sending airguns without even asking.

He offered to refund my money, but I couldn't do that. I told him the R7 is not a priority.... his health is. Hoping he gets better soon.

Glad you found out what was happening. I wouldn't have had the heart to be a hard a$$ over it either...

I have been trying to reach Paul for several months. I spoke to him 3 months ago about the status of my Fienwerkbau 124, I sent to him over a year ago. At the time he explained was suffering the long-haul effects of COVID. His phone number no longer works and no email address. I have mailed two letters to his home in the pass couple months to no avail. If anyone has knowledge as to his wellbeing, please let me know.
Thanks,
Patrick

It appears Paul is totally unreachable. I still l have no idea when or if I ever get my rifle back.
Fienwerksbau 124 Ser#24574.
1692059317605.png

I’ve had an HW30 & HW50 with Paul for, no joke, 10 years. He always took my calls until about a year ago. Now phone is disconnected and no reply to email sent. I’ve always been patient and enjoyed the conversations he and I have had as well as his informative YouTube’s. I‘m more concerned about his well being than the guns and he always has real life issues bigger than my guns however, I can’t help but feel taken advantage of.

Considering I sent him 2 guns and the fees to tune them both *waaay* before COVID. This is my first dealing with Paul and he was highly recommended by a reputable PCP tuner I know & trust. I was so eager to have a Paul Watts gun I thought paying up front would show good faith and earn a relationship as I wanted more of his work In the future. Our last few convos I asked for a trade or to have the untuned guns returned or a gun, or whatever he wanted to do to close this deal out and keep the relationship.

I wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same situation.

Get well Paul