• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Pathfinder XR at 40 yards…

Spotted a porker of a chuck outside my barn at 40 yards yesterday morning before work, of course.🤬😡 My Pathfinder XR zero is at 25 yards with CPHPs. The Crosmans at 846 fps generate 13 fpe at 40 yards. I want a little more oomph on that chuck. The JSBs at 788 fps for 19.4 fpe at 40 yards should do nicely. Last night just before sunset, I started sending JSBs and 2 MOA up from my zero for the CPHPs got me on target. Got up early this Saturday and did the chuck show up, of course not. But when it does again, I’ll be ready, five shots this morning bipod front, fist rear.

IMG_0799.jpeg

IMG_0663.jpeg

Spotted a porker of a chuck outside my barn at 40 yards yesterday morning before work, of course.🤬😡 My Pathfinder XR zero is at 25 yards with CPHPs. The Crosmans at 846 fps generate 13 fpe at 40 yards. I want a little more oomph on that chuck. The JSBs at 788 fps for 19.4 fpe at 40 yards should do nicely. Last night just before sunset, I started sending JSBs and 2 MOA up from my zero for the CPHPs got me on target. Got up early this Saturday and did the chuck show up, of course not. But when it does again, I’ll be ready, five shots this morning bipod front, fist rear.

View attachment 374893

View attachment 374894
With your zero at 25 yards you probably would be pretty flat to 40 yards? in other words you could have smoked him.

i need to learn how to write on photo's and make arrows etc... where do i learn how to do this? is it a phone feature?

nice shots by the way.

With your zero at 25 yards you probably would be pretty flat to 40 yards? in other words you could have smoked him.

i need to learn how to write on photo's and make arrows etc... where do i learn how to do this? is it a phone feature?

nice shots by the way.
Yes, the CPHPs shoot flat out to forty just didn’t have the chance, the JSBs will smack it harder. The type and arrows are editing features that should be available in the program you use. In my case iPhoto…

Hey! Thanks for posting. How is the stability on the stock? Any play whatsoever?
The stock does have some minute play at the folding pivot point and definitely where the stock slides along the buffer tube, This isn’t a bench rest gun so for me it’s a non issue. She’s capable of doing what I’m asking of her and has proven to be very accurate.

The stock does have some minute play at the folding pivot point and definitely where the stock slides along the buffer tube, This isn’t a bench rest gun so for me it’s a non issue. She’s capable of doing what I’m asking of her and has proven to be very accurate.
Thanks for the honest comment. I’m sure it’s a great platform. It’s a bit annoying when such a quality precision product is released with slop in the stock. It’s like having a high performing car with a rattling cup holder. Shouldn’t happen…