• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Patch Worm "super experience"

Soooo... 177 dont work in larger stuff?

You think one size pretty much fits all if starting at a .17..
THE .177 is a animal all by itself and is blue. The other line is green and you put the different sizes buttons on for the correct caliber, the button fixed on the green line is .20. You just slide the other buttons down till they rest on the .20 fixed button.

Last edited:
Soooo... 177 dont work in larger stuff?

You think one size pretty much fits all if starting at a .17..

The one I have does .177 with no added buttons. I lost the white one for .22 cal so I just put 2 patches on instead of one for a proper fit.

My most useful pull through is the Otis in .177 cal. It's small enough I can clean my pistols without removing the barrel. And for larger caliber just use a larger patch.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
The one I have does .177 with no added buttons. I lost the white one for .22 cal so I just put 2 patches on instead of one for a proper fit.

My most useful pull through is the Otis in .177 cal. It's small enough I can clean my pistols without removing the barrel. And for larger caliber just use a larger patch.
You can buy individual buttons if you loose them.I bought 4 .22 because I seem to keep loosing them.

Reactions: Headshots
Their kits are really inexpensive and work really well! Not just saying that because they are a sponsor here.

43ED1C02-4724-43CB-A107-F6EC19A0D85C.jpeg
E98C2D0C-B2FC-42B3-8245-B7E4FD367713.jpeg

Listen to that! 👊🏻

Waaaa... $22 ?

https://www.amazon.com/Air-Venturi-...=patchworm+cleaning+kit&qid=1680267357&sr=8-3

For 6 or 8$ i can have a spool of strong harness thread and make 100's of this.

patchworm.jpg

Normal patch, brass, copper ,or steel wool patches, scotch brite patches, whatever, and add a tail string to to pull back and forth to do a good scrubbing in new awful or bad dirty barrel. Fits every gun i own . Now i can take that 22$ and buy 3 tins of cphp pellets .🤤.

This thread lead me to patchworm, added a kit to my cart. Seems that there is no way to pay other than paypal, even when you checkout without paypal it leads to paypal and a guest checkout option still using paypal.

I will not use paypal!

Anyone see another way to pay?
You can also order the kit from SPAW WEAPONS...aka Ken Hicks, for the same price and he accepts cards.https://spaweapons.com/