Parts From FX USA

I've had good luck via email, yeah, it takes a few back and forth, and a bit to ship, but all has gone well. I've probably placed 4 orders with them this year. 

One was even ordering parts for a 600mm impact barrel shroud, ordered the wrong start cap which was my bad. They offered to send me the correct one and paid for shipping both ways. 

Melissa is by far my favorite to work with there. Just keep in mind this is the US distributor not amazon. 

Thanks again for the input and info. I have seen post where regulator parts were purchased in a "kit" but I did not see these on the parts list. I sent the parts order form with all the parts I think I need yesterday but I will call tomorrow and make sure everything I need is included. This will be my first regulator rebuild and I don't want to have to stop in the middle and order more parts cause I left something out or ordered a wrong part.

Thanks again for the input and info. I have seen post where regulator parts were purchased in a "kit" but I did not see these on the parts list. I sent the parts order form with all the parts I think I need yesterday but I will call tomorrow and make sure everything I need is included. This will be my first regulator rebuild and I don't want to have to stop in the middle and order more parts cause I left something out or ordered a wrong part.

correct, just ask for a regulator rebuild kit, very inexpensive and basically the entire regulator/ 

FX air guns cost anywhere from $1000 to $2000+ 

What do you get for that?

Expensive parts, and customer support and warranty length that is worse than Crosman.

Crosman has 5 years warranty for many airguns while FX has 3 years warranty.

I guess some people feel special if they spend $2000+ on an FX airgun or $50000 for a Mercedes.

You can drive any car to the corner store...as long as it will get you from A to B. Take that same car and go for a 3000 mile trip, or enter a speed/maneuverability race/competition, or take out some hot babe in it. That's when comfort, functionality for special purpose, and style start to matter...

Order update. Melissa at FXUSA responded to my order request this morning with corrections to part numbers, answers to questions and a invoice. A quick delivery time will make this perfect.

Sounds like things may have gotten better. They still need to bring their ordering process up to 21st century standards. I'd like to see them let Amazon handle it so that customers won't have to jump through so many hoops to get the parts they want. If every part and assembly is listed then people can more accurately pick what they need. Old part numbers can automatically replaced the new number and customs will be much happier. The goal should be to get parts to the customer within 3 days. High end guns should come with high end customer service.
twocents1.1622563625.gif