Parts Dealers?

Are there any airgun parts dealers, anywhere, that deal with all brands? Or just one person, that will track down anything for you? It sure would make life simple. Imagine if your mechanic had to go to a different Auto parts store for each type of car? I am not talking about impossible inventory stocking, just ordering facilitation. Getting in touch with a manufacturer is usually a painful process because most really are not set up to help their end customer. Crosman being the obvious exception here. You would think that the big sellers would go out of their way, as a gesture of good will for future sales, to provide parts for what they sell. I have found that isn't the case. They may/may not, do warranty work but supply/offer few parts. People around here often advise to skip the low end gun and get better but I think that moving back to where the parts are (Marauder) might be in my future. That or buy, try, sell, but that introduces another hassle. Any links that anyone has for an airgun "Amazon," or "Walmart" type, parts dealers would be helpful and very appreciated. All brands appear to suffer from parts shortages and all brands and sellers, really never seem to resolve the problem. At least FX opened a U.S. service center recently, a good start, but personally, I want to work on my own gun; or at least have the option. I am just blindly throwing out a net here and seeing if I pull in anything, thanks!

as stated T.W. Chambers and Knibbs both in the UK and in Germany Waffencenter Gotha, great for Diana parts and many others, there is OMPS 2 in Italy for Diana parts only

there JG Airguns has many older parts and many brands, best place for Feinwerkbau FWB parts, at the factory the gals will do a great job for you and the parts diagrams are there because you will need the part number and they do have the best prices

so if your question, is there a single place that you can find most brands parts here in the states, in one place the answer is NO

I'm sure I have missed many but just some

Marflow and SteveV, thanks for the sources! I will be adding them to my growing list. I will relate a story here that really speaks to what I was talking about originally, about good will, and going out of your way. Pyramyd Air and I have been exchaging emails on parts availability for a P15/Skyhawk and just when I thought nothing was going to come of it, I get an email out of the blue that the part I wanted was in the mail and being shipped to my address of record. I was stunned! And very thankful, and this level of service means a lot more to me than the actual part.