• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Part no. for the External Barrel O Ring Seal for FX Impact?

I have an FX Impact air rifle and looking to replace barrel seals.

Someone is selling the External Barrel O Ring Seals for FX Impact Air Rifle and they state "This is the most worn part on the rifle and sit on the external of the barrel. If changing barrels you will commonly find that these o rings also need to be replaced. Infact FX advise to replace them everytime the barrel is removed or changed."

I am looking at the Impact barrel kit schematic and I am trying to figure out exactly what O-ring they are refering to.

Does anybody know what the corresponding FX part number is?

Thanks

Reactions: monstr2
O-rings are generally Buna Nitrile in one of duro 70 or 90 hardness. There are plenty of quality o-ring suppliers out there that sell them at a fraction of the cost.

Find the diagram for whichever rifle / barrel system that you have here and search the forum for o-ring suppliers (it's been asked and answered many many times) https://fxairguns.com/support/

So I am looking at this listing.... "6 x External Barrel O Ring Seals for FX Impact Air Rifle"

I am thinking when they say "External Barrel O Ring Seals for FX Impact Air Rifle" I think they are referring to part no. 19703 which are the two o-rings shown here in A3... does that sound correct??

impact.jpg