Pard nv008s lrf 850nm

Ive been looking to purchase this unit but the supply seems to have dried up. Anyone know why?
Seems you’re looking in the wrong place. I see them frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon
Wow the sales were great! I've been sitting on the fence and kicking tires on going thermal, but the deals on these were too good and I dropped green! I got the 384 19mm with LRF for $1376 delivered! I figure it will work great for ratting and barn pigeons and starlings under 50 yards, so a great way to try it out without spending a bag full of money! If you don't need an LRF, then some of the others are real bargains!

Wow the sales were great! I've been sitting on the fence and kicking tires on going thermal, but the deals on these were too good and I dropped green! I got the 384 19mm with LRF for $1376 delivered! I figure it will work great for ratting and barn pigeons and starlings under 50 yards, so a great way to try it out without spending a bag full of money! If you don't need an LRF, then some of the others are real bargains!
This look like a great deal for $699. https://pard.com/store/ds35-night-vision-scope/