• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pard NV008P LRF, possible to set the range finder crosshair once to work

Bought this little scope LOVE it so far.. BUT! setting the rangefinder crosshair works great for lest say 40 yards, then its off for anything more or less, so what is the purpose of having one? you can still see the laser flashing whatever distance , sorry maybee its med not knowing how to set it if possible for all ranges, otherwise I really dont understand why its there,,,,, is it possible to remove the crosshair on the display?

Its there as a rough estimate I'd say, you can adjust where the crosshairs are for it but for it to constantly adjust to every distance no.

Theres a video on adjusting where the xhairs for it are on YouTube. As for getting rid of the xhairs are for it I'm not sure. 

I think it has to do with the range finder being beside the bore not over or under it. Way she goes bud.

Zero the LRF crosshairs with the beam on 13x at 100yds.

Doing it nightvision mode to see the beam easier. 

Works a lot more accurately and consistently in day mode.

Do this after you have sighted in the gun.

Sorry, I dont follow 😕, what is specific with 13x and 100 yards? 

For example, If I want the LRF to be most accurate between 10-50 yards, do I still "calibrate" it to 100 yards 13x