• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pard DS35RF...anyone bit the bullet yet?

It can dial a very far way out.
TracyR You seem to be the only one useing factory scope rings!
You mentioned that you were useing the factory OEM PARD supplied scope rings.
You mentioned that you had no issue with needing any other type of mounts (EagleVision, FX no limits, etc.) to center your point of impact.
Do you think that the OEM PARD scope rings, that are supplied with the DS35, are designed specifically for this purpose?
Are they labled in any way, front and rear?
Is it possible to install these backwards??

I wonder if RobinNCm and HogKiller had problems with the factory supplied scope rings?
I know they are using FX, and EagleVision mounts, but I wonder if the factory supplied rings failed them???

I don't think they are special rings. I believe they are 34mm rings. One of the rings has a picatinny stopper thing on the bottom. The other one does not. I put the one with the extra bit in the rear and the other in the front. I see people have this alignment issues before in threads with other scopes and I don't understand them. No I don't think there is any way to put backwards. i believe they are identical other than the one had a silver metal piece at the bottom.

Here is a picture of the rings as supplied installed on my m3.

Reactions: Airgun Al
I have an NV008 without the laser range finder and today saw that the DS35 with the range finder is right at 700 bucks. The DS35 is supposed to be a huge improvement over other models in resolution and in the glass at the rear which presents a good eye box, something I struggle with on the NV008.

Anyone tried one of these yet? Thoughts? I'm considering giving it a go.
Mine wont hold zero Pard DS35/70RF put my old MEOPRO on and all is good