Pard DS35 Digital Day/Night Vision Scope w/Ballistic Calculator, Recording, and Optional LRF (1200 yds)

I just came across this scope randomly on YouTube then looked it up. Looked interesting. A day/night vision scope shaped like a traditional scope that records your footage, has built in ballistic calculator software, and an optional laser rangefinder finder advertised for use out to 1200 yards. It appears to be able to function off of 850nm and 940nm IR. For more information look at the Pard site in the following link. The pricing appears to be on par with the NV008 units. I am not affiliated with this company nor am I affiliated with any distributors, but I do own a lower level Pard unit. I stumbled across this scope this morning.

Here’s the video I saw of a man in the UK zeroing his Pard and setting up the ballistic calculator.

DS35 vs NV008S comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: Someone else
I had a Pard NV008LRF which I recently sold, it was pretty slick even in the daytime. I really liked the reticle options as well. I will probably get one of Pards thermal scopes in the future to replace it at some point. The Eagle Vision mounts are a must have for the Pards to get the cross hairs lined up on the center of screen makes life much easier. The only 2 things I didn't care for was the somewhat blinding effect the infrared light has on your eyes and image can get a bit jittery with movements. Overall for the price I did really enjoy it and mostly used it in the daytime, the lazer range finder was a very nice touch I really miss that feature the most.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
They look like they are specifically designed for us in the airgun market. Having rangefinder and ballistic calculator in one package is awesome...if it is reliable. It's seems to be a well thought out package. And yes this scope won't work when battery die. You have to run external USB battery pack for longer run times. Signs BDX scopes will work without battery but no nightvision .

walle.gif

Looks like Wall-e hanging out like an old hood ornament. 😊

I nearly purchased this after consuming anything and everything on the Tubes of You. BHPhoto has had me as a customer for 20 years. I've never had an issue with them. My latest purchase was an AGM Adder thermal. Had I not sent my Pulsar Trail LRF in for a charging port issue, I would've certainly bought the Pard. Range Finder really helps for night hunts as you lose Depth Perception on Digital optics. Plus having a ballistics calculator on tap that marks your POA... Wow!
After I recover from the AGM purchase, I'll be picking up where I left off and buy the newest Pard. 😊

Maybe that range finder looks more like "Johnny 5"...? 😁
images (1).jpeg

Cheers!

K9

Hi guys......any body knows if this scope is available in the USA?
@alejo I know someone in the U.S. who is using one. He says he ordered his from here: