Pard 008

Thanks for the replies. Optics planet indicates it is in stock but in the next space there is this (?).. I have sent a request for info and the response was nobody is answering phones and incicating it may be a week for a return email. Of ccourse it's Covid and they say they are insuring their employees are safe. Plus one for Optics Planet.

I did carefully check out the Chineese sites. Also have purchased from them but the wait time for a product was stated in weeks not months. Again demand and Covid???

Dingfelder may have provided a solution. Sure would like to support a forum sponsor but no luck with them so far.

I have had my Pard NV008P LRF for about 5 months, ordered it from the Pard store on Ebay, shipped from China. Really happy with it on my Compact Impact in 30cal.

Also purchased the Pard NV007 A, from Rudolph Optics, out of Texas, also on Ebay. Great monocular and perfect to mount on buddy's scope to get them to hooked on NV hunting.

For some buddies, I also acquired a couple of Sightmark Wraith HDs from Rudolph on Ebay. Great units, better than the NV008P in some respects, but too heavy for me in unsupported shooting.

Most recently for one of my powder burners, I recently got the Sightmark Wraith 4K, pre-ordered from outdoorlegacygear.com since last April. Best digital image currently available, better ergos than it's predecessor, superior capabilities just missing the LRF. 

While all these items are technically legal to possess in California, they all can get one into some bad juju with the popo if one is caught with them mounted and in use btw dusk and dawn.