• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

PARD 007 and EagleVision Mount on my Lelya 2.0

This is pretty slick. 

907A6A07-CF8D-49F4-8652-CCFAF731A5FE.1604683290.jpeg
8D7D5531-B7DB-4637-8FA6-7111499BD216.1604683290.jpeg

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Never saw those mounts before! How adjustable are they and do they mount with decent rigidity?

I was looking at trying to find or build something like the Monoloc or Badger mounts after I decom'd my Pard and started using one of my PVS-14's. I wind up mounting them in weird places behind my optics, they work extremely well stationary with my NX8's, but I have issues adjusting magnification with my ATACRs (the eyepieces extend and retract, screwing up the focus / orientation). 

Never saw those mounts before! How adjustable are they and do they mount with decent rigidity?

I was looking at trying to find or build something like the Monoloc or Badger mounts after I decom'd my Pard and started using one of my PVS-14's. I wind up mounting them in weird places behind my optics, they work extremely well stationary with my NX8's, but I have issues adjusting magnification with my ATACRs (the eyepieces extend and retract, screwing up the focus / orientation). 

If you screw the diopter all the way in the adapter goes all the way fwd on the scope body. It locks on the scope like a bank vault. The coupling of the PARD to the mount has slight movement. Not noticeable when shooting.

The only downside is daytime shooting through only the Stalker requires removing the adapter to dial the diopter to your eye. Or use the PARD in day mode. Still to new to tell, but I’ll likely use the PARD as taking off the adapter sort of defeats the purpose...

The digital zoom of the PARD adds some flexibility to the fixed 6X scope too👌

I had the same question on how the PARD NV007 worked with the Dedal Stalker that I posted a thread asking about it but got no other responses besides JWilson's. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/pard-nv007-dedal-stalker-leshiy-classic/

Joe, I have a couple questions for you. Were you able to try the factory ocular mount that came with it and how did it fit to the Stalker? Where did you order the Eagle Vision adapter? I'm trying not to order from a foreign site.