Panthera Valve Housing

All,

Reaching out to AGN, has anyone have any issues getting the valve rod housing out of your Panthera?
I noticed my gun was not filling up and was bypassing through the barrel when screwing the air bottle back on after I degas it to inst
20240121_191351.jpg
20240121_191354.jpg
20240121_191623.jpg
20240121_191630.jpg
20240121_191636.jpg
20240121_192553.jpg
all a new ST rail.
I'd fired the gun few times thinking it would re-sit the rod in place, no luck.

I then repeat this 2-3 times with a full air tank. This was not sealing, so I took the gun apart to expose the valve rod.
The rod was stuck through the housing cap, and I pushed it back in, this took some pressure to push back in.
Reassemble the gun and repeated this few more time while pushing the rod back in every time.

After no success, I took the gun apart to access the valve rod. The rod would not come out, it was like loose tooth, you could roll it around and move it, but it would break free.
After pulling it with a pair of pilers and dry firing and pulling it at the same time, it final came out but bent and burred at the end.
I know FX had some issues with the rod bending, but I thought they fixed this issue. I do have the heavy tungsten hammer weight in it. I've only shot maybe 400-500 rounds through it.
I straighten it out and sand down the burred edges and put it back in and reassemble it.
Still same thing, it was still leaking air through the barrel system.
At this point I once took it apart to see about replacing the valve housing. I got online and order a new valve rod and housing from Utah Air Gun.
Next weekend it showed up and I milled a tool to pull the old housing out. The guy from UK gave me the idea from watching his You Tube channel. It didn't give me the size or length of the tool, but I got that all from the new housing.

I milled the tool from Derlin rod, and it fit like a charm. It still would not pull the housing out. I had an idea to put a lip on the upper part going to the airport.
Once again it fit like a charm, pulled and pulled with no luck. I put a pry bar on the removal tool lip and pry against the block and the lip on the housing tool sheared off.
I made another tool from my lath machine and it too, sheared off again.

I made a 3rd tool this time and have not attempt to remove the housing as of now. I even sprayed some Kroll oil (really expensive WD40) down the housing in the block and let it sit overnight and will try again after work.

Basically, is there something I'm missing on removing this valve housing. The You Tube guys made it seem so easy for it to come out.
Here are some pictures of the tool that was made 3x to get this housing out. I don't remember seeing a set screw or anything that needs to be removed to take out the housing.

AGN guys, anything that you can think of would be appreciated.

Thanks,