• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Panthera trigger

The panthera has the trigger as the crown. Really easy to adjust, just don't go to much or you can really mess things up
I found that out. Very small adjustments Back and forth. had it done in short order. Much easier to tune than my M3 to adjust, or maybe I have learned some since I adjusted the M3?
Thanks for the responses

Reactions: woogie_man
I spoke with FX USA today about the trigger. They advised to NOT remove the sear. They told me it would mess up a bunch of stuff. I just wanted to know if I could drop the main trigger group and polish the pac man up a bit. Have never needed or wanted to do anything with the sear.
May save someone some headache so thought I would pass that on.

Hope I’m not too late with this tip or that you already know this - when removing the trigger guard, note that there is a small spring and bearing that allows the safety lever to click on and off - be careful not to lose it!
Thank you weevil!!! Business has had me away from my AG’s so your advice is still timely and greatly appreciated!!