• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Panthera shipped without Carbon fiber sleeve.

Hello, FXers. I have two Patheras 22 and 25 cal 700mm. The 22cal has sleeve in place from the factory. The 25 cal has no sleeve and only 2 o-rings. The 25 cal was having terrible accuracy and way to much leading. The choke was way to tight. So FX USA is sending new barrel liner. But what the heck with one and not the other. So Fx-ing mad. I will call tomorrow.

Fx suck.. I just ordered liner kit impact 4,5 700 mm sniper tensioned for my m3. It came with the barrel, cf tube (for replacing the stock shroud), tensioned barrel holder and slug probe.... I put it to my m3 and few days later my seller call me and ask me to open the barrel and check if there is CF sleeve and liner in the barrel.. Guess what? When i open the barrel and take the liner out, I saw 3 oring... The seller told me that fx make mistake by not sending the cf sleeve! I email them and they just said sorry, will shipped it to my seller... The seller said that all the liner Kit came without CF sleeve... Imagine the terrible quality check from fx staff... And until now i still wait for the cf sleeve...