• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Panthera puff of air

Hello. I have a question about the the fx panthera more specifically the little hole on the right side of the gun next to the action I've had this Gun for a while now and I just switched the reg out to a huma regulator and when I gassed it back up and took a few dry fires I noticed a pretty decent puff of air coming out of that little hole so I don't know if it's just me or if I have a blown oring so any input on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture for reference
Screenshot_20240421_182546_Google~2.jpg

Hello. I have a question about the the fx panthera more specifically the little hole on the right side of the gun next to the action I've had this Gun for a while now and I just switched the reg out to a huma regulator and when I gassed it back up and took a few dry fires I noticed a pretty decent puff of air coming out of that little hole so I don't know if it's just me or if I have a blown oring so any input on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture for reference View attachment 457995
That hole there is a vent for the hammer. There is one on both sides. I suppose you could have air leaking from the valve itself. The valve is right / next to it.

Did you have any luck fixing your issue? I'm having the same problem now. Can't shoot faster than about 700fps and air coming out of the hammer vent holes. Was it that B6 seal on the stem seat?
Thanks
The actual valve stem seal is X1-8.
B6 sits on the OD of the valve body. It can be either one of the 2 but probably X1-8. Either way, you need to pull out the valve.

1000006262.jpg