FX Panthera owners....POI and accuracy

I am currently running a very modded Impact M3... which is a vast improvement on a standard config M3 in regards to POI variations. I only shoot slugs at 100yds out to 500yds.

I am interested in the Panthera...

Owners of the Panthera..... How is the Panthera in regards to POI stability ?? "GENUINE" honest replies please...

Accuracy....... particularly in relation to a well set up M3 , how is it

Thanks..

Mine has been solid. I only have 3 weeks into testing it but in those 3 weeks its been shot in 32 degree weather up to 70 degree weather. My second ground squirrel kill last thursday with it was a 110 yd head shot. The first ground squirrel kill was only at 55 yds so not a hard shot at all. First shot hit right where it was suppose to and it had been a week since its last shot. The second kill also hit right where it should have and that was about 2 hours separation between shots. I have the 110 yd head shot on scope cam.

Mine has been solid. I only have 3 weeks into testing it but in those 3 weeks its been shot in 32 degree weather up to 70 degree weather. My second ground squirrel kill last thursday with it was a 110 yd head shot. The first ground squirrel kill was only at 55 yds so not a hard shot at all. First shot hit right where it was suppose to and it had been a week since its last shot. The second kill also hit right where it should have and that was about 2 hours separation between shots. I have the 110 yd head shot on scope cam.
25cal or 22cal?

I have an M3 that was heavily modded in .357 and is now a .22 compact, awesome shooter in both setups. I also have 2 pantheras, one is a 500mm .30 cal that shoots pellets and nsa slugs great, got it tuned to shoot hades pellets in the 870’s and can turn the wheel up and shoot the nsa 43gr slugs in the mid 900’s but I can turn it up much more for heavier slugs. My other panthera was a 600mm .22 but I swapped it to 700mm .25, tuned to shoot nsa 55.5gr slugs at 1018 fps (127 fpe). Both are extremely accurate at 100 yards, haven’t shot passed that yet. No poi shift issues, always dead on

Reactions: wooferocau
If I was reading it right in the past, longer then 100 yards shots, the .22 caliber is to go ?
Well theres more size options to try and get a good fit to your barrel. I setup one of my m3 at the same time I got the panthera. My m3 was setup as a .25 with the new 1:16 twist slug barrel. The .25 has been really touchy and no where as easy to get consistent results as the panthera. It was good then it wasnt. Today I set the m3 back up for pellets with the pellet liner. The panthera will be my go to slug setup.

Reactions: Dairyboy
My Panthera has been absolutely fantastic. It’s a .22 600mm and I shoot H&N 30 grain .217 HP2 in it. They are very VERY accurate and consistent at 955 fps. It is also the most stable pcp air rifle I have owned. The POI does not wander from trip to trip like most every other pcp rifle I have owned. I have two Crown MK2 rifles that I thought were the “bee’s knees” (and they really are) but this Panthera is really making a great positive impression on me as well.
Kenny

30m, 5 shot groups from sub 12fpe 300mm .177 Panthera all can be covered with D15mm coin
IMG_0719.jpeg